46 Esk Street
Tel: (03) 215 0000
Fax: (03) 215 0001
Monday - Friday: 9am to 5pm
Saturday: 10am to 1pm (excluding public holiday weekends)
Public Holidays: Closed
Get a quote
|Receive a quote from your nearest Air New Zealand Holidays Store. Simply fill out the form, telling us a little about you and your holiday. Whether you're travelling for leisure or business we have the people, the experience and the network to make it a reality. Start your holiday planning today by visiting us in our Invercargill store or call us on (03) 215 0000.
Meet our team
Holidays Store Manager
Best trip ever: My best trip ever was spent relaxing in Rarotonga at my favourite resort Little Polynesian. Sipping cocktails on the day bed of my beachfront villa watching the waves lap at the golden sand beach was pure bliss!
Phone: (03) 215 0000 ext 80010
(Top five consultant for Air New Zealand Holidays in 2013)
Expertise: Specialises in groups and events, adventure travel and cruising.
Best trip ever: Adventure holidays and family trips (not necessarily at the same time). I love being active on holiday so climbing Machu Picchu, hill tribe trekking in Northern Thailand and skiing in Colorado are all fantastic holidays that I’ve enjoyed. Now that I have two young kids, searching out family destinations is right up my alley too.
Phone: (03) 215 0000 ext 80006
Expertise: Specialises in corporate travel, weddings and honeymoons.
Best trip ever: Going to Niue with my fiancé on our first trip overseas together. I loved exploring this beautiful island and finding incredible swimming coves. I’ve never seen so many friendly fish while snorkelling. I highly recommend trying the local delicacy of uga (coconut crab). Just remember to get a price first, as it’s not cheap, but very tasty.
Phone: (03) 215 0000 ext 80005
Expertise: Specialises in UK & Europe coach tours and river cruising.
Best trip ever: There are so many places but the one that sticks out is my first trip to Europe & UK. Walking amongst the history was amazing. I loved the Colosseum, Catacombs and old city of Rome; Hyde Park, Tower of London and the Houses of Parliament in London; having a coffee on the Champs Élysées in Paris; and St Marks Square in Venice.
Phone: (03) 215 0000 ext 80007
Expertise: Specialises in USA and long haul travel.
Best trip ever: My first week in Rome, which really taught me what travelling was all about and applying "when in Rome do what the Romans do". Another travel highlight was the atmosphere watching a ball game in San Francisco and standing in line for tickets to a show in Times Square, New York with all the entertainment going on around me.
Phone: (03) 215 0000 ext 80004
Expertise: Specialises in coach tours for under 35’s and solo travellers.
Best trip ever: Visiting the Greek Islands and watching the sunset in Santorini. The contrast of blue and white buildings and the warm blue sea, donkeys passing you in the narrow cobblestone streets and locals singing happily. I will always remember sitting on the edge of Oia Castle and watching the sun slip slowly into the sea.
Phone: (03) 215 0000 ext 80003
Top 3 travel tips
- Always buy travel insurance, carry your medication in your hand luggage and take a photocopy of your passport – you never know what might happen.
- Don’t over plan your holiday – leave a couple of days free to explore or relax.
- If you travel with several devices that need to be recharged regularly, throw a double plug and an adaptor plug for your destination into your bag and you'll have hassle free multi-charging.
Top 3 things to do in Hawaii
- Plan your last day in Honolulu if you have a late flight departure. We suggest a day at Wet'n'Wild, which families and kids of all ages will enjoy. They have towels and lockers for hire, and transfers to and from your Honolulu hotel can be pre-arranged.
- A must-do is visiting one of the shrimp trucks that are dotted along the Kamehameha Highway. Our favourites are Giovannis, Mackys or Romys. There could be a long line but the mouth-watering meal (large shrimp cooked every which way) is absolutely worth it. The service moves at a snappy pace and the picnic tables stay full. Plates are around $13 but make sure you bring cash.
- Travel out to the outer islands in Hawaii. We recommend an unforgettable island experience on Maui. Star gaze while it’s still dark, see the most spectacular sunrise, enjoy a light breakfast and then cruise down the slopes of Haleakala Volcano for some of the most stunning scenery and photo stops. Or for the shopaholics, you might prefer to check out Maui’s newest outlet mall in Lahaina for some serious retail therapy.
"We've trusted the Invercargill Air New Zealand Holidays Store to look after our travel arrangements and bookings for 20 years. Whether it's a short or long holiday, the team are happy to help. It's a pleasure knowing everything is taken care of." Jan and Ian Wildey
"Nothing is too much trouble for the Air New Zealand Invercargill Holidays Store team. From hotels and flights for six business colleagues to and from Australia’s East Coast and the Cook Islands, to money-saving advice about business class round-the-world fares, they do it all with a smile on their face. We wouldn’t use any other firm." Anthony Hine