Effective 1 December 2015, Air New Zealand no longer owns or operates Holidays Stores.
Frequently asked questions:
I want to make a new booking, who can I contact?
How do I redeem my Holidays Gift Card?
Air New Zealand Holidays Gift Cards are no longer available for purchase, however you can check your balance or redeem any valid Gift Card through an Air New Zealand Holidays Travel Broker.
Alternatively, your Gift Card balance can be transferred into Airpoints Dollars™ by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Your full name (as per your Airpoints membership)
- Gift Card 11-digit number
- Gift Card 4-digit pin number
- Airpoints membership number
- Total Gift Card balance (if known)
Where can I purchase a Travel Voucher?
You are able to purchase a Travel Voucher with one of our Air New Zealand Holidays Travel Brokers. Contact your Travel Broker and they can provide you a secure voucher valid for 12 months from the date of issue for you to book future travel arrangements with them.
I want to set up a Wedding/Gift Register
Our Air New Zealand Holidays Travel Brokers are able to set up a Travel Gift Register for you for weddings or special occasions and book your future travel arrangements on completion of the register.
How do I redeem my Complimentary Travel Voucher?
These vouchers may be used towards the purchase/credit of any of the following:
- Any Air New Zealand product or service at an Air New Zealand Airport Service Desk.
- Air New Zealand onboard product and services (where applicable).
- Airpoints members may credit the voucher to your Airpoints account. Simply complete the relevant section on the front of the voucher and forward it to the Airpoints Service Centre at the address below. If you are not already an Airpoints member, complete the online application form, and send it in with your voucher.
- If you are a member of a Star Alliance partner airline loyalty programme, we can arrange for an equivalent amount of miles/points to be credited to your account. Simply complete the relevant section on the front of the voucher and forward to the Airpoints Service Centre at the address below.
- Koru Valet at the Auckland and Christchurch Airports. Refer to Koru Benefits on our website for details.
- Air New Zealand Parking at Auckland Airport. Refer to Parking on our website for details.
Airpoints Service Centre, Private Bag 93537, Takapuna, North Shore City 0740, New Zealand.
How do I activate my OneSmart card?
For new activations and information visit www.onesmart.co.nz.
Alternatively visit your local BNZ Bank branch.
Is there still a discount for Super Gold cardholders?