each way per person
Night Rider fares between Hamilton - Wellington and Auckland - Wellington are now available for sale!
Seats are subject to availability. Check back here for details of where Night Rider will fly to next.
Contact Centre on 0800 737 000
Air New Zealand is pleased to announce the return of Night Rider!
Our special late night service offers $29 fares for every seat on the plane and will operate to selected domestic destinations on the Air New Zealand network.
- Between Hamilton - Wellington
- Between Auckland - Wellington
Keep your ear to the ground (or check back here) for details of where Night Rider will fly to next.
Hamilton - Wellington
Flights start from 17 Apr 2015. Flights depart Hamilton - Thursday through Monday at 10.20pm. Flights depart Wellington - Thursday through Monday at 8.50pm.
Auckland - Wellington
Flights start from 17 Apr 2015. Flights depart both Auckland and Wellington, Thursday through Monday at 10.00pm
One way $29 seat fares are available on every seat on the aircraft, with Seat + Bag available for $39 one way.
Passengers on the Night Rider flights will still enjoy Air New Zealand's great customer service, but in order to offer fares this low there are a few restrictions to note:
- The late night flights skip the traditional inflight drink and snack service
- Passengers travelling on these fares won't be eligible for Koru Lounge entry prior to departure
- Elite, Gold Airpoints and Koru members won’t be able to request premium seats in advance
- Unaccompanied minors and pets travelling as checked baggage are not accepted on Night Rider flights
- Night Rider flights can't be booked as part of a through fare domestically or internationally
- All seats on this flight are one price so there are no group fares available
Available on selected Domestic nonstop flights and routes only, which are subject to change. Seats are strictly limited and may not be available on all flights or all dates. During special events or holiday periods these fares are particularly limited and will sell quickly. Flexitime and Flexiplus fares are not available. Card payment fee of $4pp per one-way journey applies. The "Seat" option includes a carry-on bag (up to 7kg) but no checked baggage. For bookings made through our Contact Centre or Air NZ Holidays Stores a non-refundable service fee of $30 per person per one-way Domestic journey applies. HVC benefits are not applicable on Night Rider services. Cancellation/changes: Air New Zealand Conditions of Carriage, Seat, Seat+Bag Terms & Conditions & Airpoints™ Terms & Conditions apply.