Contact Centre on 0800 737 000
Keep your ear to the ground for details of where Night Rider may fly to next.
Passengers on the Night Rider flights will still enjoy Air New Zealand's great customer service, but in order to offer fares this low there are a few restrictions to note:
- The late night flights skip the traditional inflight drink and snack service
- Passengers travelling on these fares won't be eligible for Koru Lounge entry prior to departure
- Elite, Gold Airpoints and Koru members won’t be able to request premium seats in advance
- Unaccompanied minors and pets travelling as checked baggage are not accepted on Night Rider flights
- Night Rider flights can't be booked as part of a through fare domestically or internationally
- All seats on this flight are one price so there are no group fares available
Available on selected Domestic nonstop flights and routes only, which are subject to change. Seats are strictly limited and may not be available on all flights or all dates. During special events or holiday periods these fares are particularly limited and will sell quickly. Flexitime and Flexiplus fares are not available. Card payment fee of $4pp per one-way journey applies. The "Seat" option includes a carry-on bag (up to 7kg) but no checked baggage. For bookings made through our Contact Centre or Air NZ Holidays Stores a non-refundable service fee of $30 per person per one-way Domestic journey applies. HVC benefits are not applicable on Night Rider services. Cancellation/changes: Air New Zealand Conditions of Carriage, Seat, Seat+Bag Terms & Conditions & Airpoints™ Terms & Conditions apply.