Air New Zealand staff Airpoints™ quiz terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to current employees of Air New Zealand (the “Promoter”) who are current Air New Zealand Airpoints™ members (“Eligible Participant”). The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
3. Conditions of Entry:
How to Enter: Each Eligible Participant who completes the Airpoints™ 30th Birthday staff quiz at https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/30thbirthdayquiz (and enters their full name and Airpoints™ membership number at the time of entry) during the Promotional Period will automatically be entered into the promotion.
4. The promotion commences at 12.01am on 19th November 2019 and closes at 11.59pm on 1 December 2019 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
5. Participation in the promotion is limited to one entry per person.
6. The winners will be randomly drawn from one prize pool on 2nd December 2019. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by phone at the contact telephone number provided at the time of at the time of entry into the promotion. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to 5pm on 6 December 2019, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The first ten valid entries drawn will win the prize of 500 Airpoints Dollars™ each.
8. The prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
11. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
12. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
13. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details and photographs for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. Please refer to Air New Zealand’s Privacy Statement at https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/privacy regarding the collection, use, disclosure and storage of personal information.
14. The Promoter of this promotion is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.