Hop on and off at the best spots to visit in Marlborough, and indulge at some of the finest breweries, gastronomic hubs and vineyards in the region...
If you want the flexibility of exploring Marlborough on your own timescale without the stress of wondering where to go and having to organise transportation, our fun and relaxing hop on hop off tour has you covered!
Sit back and relax on our comfortable coach as our knowledgeable drivers prepare you with all the information needed for a fantastic day out.
You’ll visit various popular attractions and local gems in Marlborough, including its museums, breweries, restaurants, activity centres, shopping areas, and of course, some of the best breweries and wineries in the region.
Jump on and off as you please, visiting as many destinations as you like and choosing your duration of stay at each spot – it’s as simple as that!
• Marlborough Museum - known for its Wine & archaeology Exhibitions.
• Brayshaw Heritage Park - home to a number of heritage organizations.
• Omaka Classis Cars - a unique collection of classic NZ vehicles from the 1950 - 1980's.
• Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre - two collections of rare aircraft brought to life in powerful displays and lifelike mannequins.
• Wither Hills - an exceptional vineyard bordering the landmark Wither Hills range.
• Marlborough Golf Club - One of NZ oldest courses, located among vineyards and beautiful scenery.
• Fromm - a boutique organic winery, family-owned in the heart of Marlborough, and known particularly for its red wines.
• Cork & Keg - An English Style Tavern, serving beer, cider, wine and great food plus free beer tasting for Hop on Hop off Customers.
• Gibson Bridge - a boutique family owned vineyard located in Renwick.
• Framingham - specializing in aromatic styled wines to accompany food.
• The Vines Village - home to Golden Mile Brewing, the perfect stop for a cold beer or wine flight on the lakeside deck.
• Explore Marlborough - where you can enjoy a self-guided biking wine tour.
• Moa Brewery - home to an international award-winning range of handcrafted beer.
• Allan Scott - A hub of exclusive wines and gifts, relaxing indoor/outdoor dining, gardens, & giant chess.
• Saint Clair - One of Marlborough’s most awarded family-owned wineries.
• Makana Chocolate - boutique chocolate factory sourcing handmade gift-quality chocolates and tempting confections.
• E-ko tours - experience the true magic of the Marlborough Sounds on their Wildlife Adventures.
• Edwin Fox Maritime Musuem - the last wooden ship that took convicts to Australia and brought immigrants to New Zealand.
Tour Departure Point: 10am Picton i-SITE: Tourist Information Centre, The Foreshore, Picton.
Other Pick-up points:10.30am Blenheim Tourist Information Centre, Blenheim Town Stop (Seymour Square)
Schedule: First bus departs Picton Information Centre at 10am, last bus arrives back to Picton Information Centre at 6.00pm. Allow approximately 2 hours for a full bus circuit.
Connecting shuttles between Picton i-SITE and Blenheim i-SITE available daily:
Departure Times Picton to Blenheim: 10am
Departure Times Blenheim to Picton: 4.45pm, 5.30pm
All prices are shown in NZD ($)
Hello Vanessa, Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Hop on Hop off Wine Tours, we are glad you enjoyed your day with us. Nice pics ;) Cheers, Lucia
Hello, Thank you very much for your review Thanks Hop on Hop off wine tours (Wine, Beer, Food & Wonders)
Hello Ward, Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Hop on Hop off Wine Tours, we are glad you enjoyed your day with us. Kind regards, Lucia
Copyright © 2020 Bookme Limited.
When you see the Qualmark logo, your activity of choice is endorsed by New Zealand Tourism’s official quality assurance organisation and backed by leaders in the industry. It’s your trusted guide to iconic activities and experiences that are awarded for their exceptionally high level of quality, safety and sustainability.
This award identifies a business with a high level of professionalism, a keen awareness of the impact it has on the environment and a commitment to a customer centric approach.
This award is evidence of a sophisticated tourism business that consistently exceeds visitor expectations. Their proactive leadership and management ensure the business’s focus on continuously improving their economic, social and environmental performance to create genuine, constantly evolving and sustainable tourism experiences.
This award recognises the best sustainable tourism businesses in New Zealand. It denotes exceptional customer experiences at the heart of everything the company does. This business is leading the way in making the New Zealand tourism industry a world class sustainable visitor destination.