Discover Queenstown, Arrowtown, and Gibbston Valley on your own timescale as we showcase its scenic locations, iconic activities and the finest craft beers, wine, and cuisine...
Become your own tour guide for a day and enjoy having the freedom to explore the best parts of Queenstown, Arrowtown, and Gibbston Valley without being rushed or constricted by any timeframes!
We take the stress and hassle out of the experience and leave you to just enjoy the fun and soak up the amazing sites of spectacular Queenstown.
No need to make an itinerary and drive yourself - our friendly drivers will look after you and provide you with information on each location.
Hop on and off as you please, visiting as many destinations as you like and choosing your duration of stay at each spot – it’s as simple as that!
1. Shotover Jet - New Zealand's most thrilling jet boating ride.
2. Canyon Food & Brew Co - A family-friendly restaurant and micro-brewery.
3. Strike Bowl - A 7 lane ten pin bowling and entertainment centre.
4. Cargo at Gantley’s - Open for coffee, beer or wine. They have a tap room menu which you can enjoy in their wonderful beer garden.
5. Broken Heart Gin Garden - A fantastic spot for gin tastings.
6. Arrowtown - A perfectly preserved historical gold mining town.
7. The Winery Arrowtown - The largest New Zealand Wine store in the world. Over 80 wines to taste along with whiskey and gin. Tapas and cheeseboards available.
8. Mora Wines & Kitchen by Artisan - One of Queenstown's premier winery restaurants.
9. Amisfield Bistro & Cellar Door - Known for their gastronomic lunch and dinner experience.
10. Nockie’s Palette & Stoneridge Cellar Door - Stunning views with an option to paint and sip.
11. AJ Hackett Bungy - Home of the worlds first iconic Bungy.
12. Gibbston Valley Winery - Amazing wine, tastings and tours in NZ's largest wine cave.
13. The Church Cellar Door & Cafe - Latest cellar door to open in Gibbston Valley, located in old Presbyterian Church, built in 1894.
14. Oxbow Adventures (on request) - Test your adrenaline at this one stop adventure spot
15. Mt Rosa Wines - Fun and friendly wine tasting atmosphere in a renovated wool-shed.
16. Brennan Wines - Family owned, offering iconic, finely aged wines.
17. Kinross Cellar Door & Bistro - Boutique Vineyard Hotel, Cellar Door & Bistro in the heart of Gibbston.
18. Gibbston Tavern -Historic tavern with world class wine and craft beer
19. Rockburn Cellar Door- In an art gallery space next to Gibbston Tavern.
20. The Crown - A family friendly pub, located at 5 Mile Queenstown.
21. Frankton Arm Tavern - Another family friendly pub with a view of Lake Wakatipu
22. Altitude Brewing - Boasting award-winning craft beer, locally owned.
23. The Winery Queenstown - More than 60 wines to taste, including boutique wines and spirits from around New Zealand.
There are also Hop on Hop off specials available at selected stops!
All prices are shown in NZD ($)
Hi Noeline, thankyou so much for your high recommendation, good to hear any problems were sorted out, kind regards HOHO team
Hi there, Thank you for your great review and recommending us, we hope to have you onboard again in the future! Thanks HOHO
Hi Anne-mariew1, Thanks so much for your 5 star review! Christian and Pete will be well pleased to hear you enjoyed your day out with them. Fun is definitely the objective of the day. What was your favourite wine? Thanks Team HoHo
Hi Helenk7, Thanks so much for your 5 star Review!! Christian is a gem isn't he. He will be well chuffed - We will pass on your compliments to him. Being pre-booked is great as you can essentially set and forget your day and just take in all the wonder that is our tour and the region. We hope to see you again soon. Thanks HoHo Team
Hi Jean Yee, we are so pleased you enjoyed your tour and thankyou for the feedback, HOHO team
Copyright © 2023 Bookme Limited.
This award identifies a business with a high level of professionalism, a keen awareness of the impact it has on the environment and a commitment to a customer centric approach.
This award is evidence of a sophisticated tourism business that consistently exceeds visitor expectations. Their proactive leadership and management ensure the business's focus on continuously improving their economic, social and environmental performance to create genuine, constantly evolving and sustainable tourism experiences.
This award recognises the best sustainable tourism businesses in New Zealand. It denotes exceptional customer experiences at the heart of everything the company does. This business is leading the way in making the New Zealand tourism industry a world class sustainable visitor destination.
When you see the Qualmark logo, your activity of choice is endorsed by New Zealand Tourism's official quality assurance organisation and backed by leaders in the industry. It's your trusted guide to iconic activities and experiences that are awarded for their exceptionally high level of quality, safety and sustainability.
This item will be deleted immediately. You can't undo this action.