Hire the latest top quality ski and snowboard gear!
Get kitted out and hit the slopes with our range of quality ski and snowboard gear suitable for beginner-intermediate level riders who will be using the Green and Blue runs on the mountain.
Included in your hire:
- Skis, boots and poles
- Snowboard and boots
Optional extras available through checkout - price per day:
- Jacket & Pants $25 adult $18 child
- Helmet (strongly recommended) $10 adult $8.00 child
- Performance Brand Upgrade $13 adult
- Performance Brand Upgrade $12 child
- Lift Passes (valid at Coronet Peak and Remarkables) $129 adult $69 child
- Wristguards $3 per person
- Insurance (covers theft, loss, accidental damage & reasonable wear and tear. Each individual claim will incur an excess charged at a rate of three (3) days full price rental per item $2 per person
All prices are shown in NZD ($)
Thanks, Brad - see you next time.
Thanks, Bridgette :)
Thanks, Danielle - see you nest time.
Copyright © 2020 Bookme Limited.
When you see the Qualmark logo, your activity of choice is endorsed by New Zealand Tourism’s official quality assurance organisation and backed by leaders in the industry. It’s your trusted guide to iconic activities and experiences that are awarded for their exceptionally high level of quality, safety and sustainability.
This award identifies a business with a high level of professionalism, a keen awareness of the impact it has on the environment and a commitment to a customer centric approach.
This award is evidence of a sophisticated tourism business that consistently exceeds visitor expectations. Their proactive leadership and management ensure the business’s focus on continuously improving their economic, social and environmental performance to create genuine, constantly evolving and sustainable tourism experiences.
This award recognises the best sustainable tourism businesses in New Zealand. It denotes exceptional customer experiences at the heart of everything the company does. This business is leading the way in making the New Zealand tourism industry a world class sustainable visitor destination.