** Up to $95 value now offered FROM 50% OFF **
Dine with us and try truly authentic Sichuan dishes in the heart of Rotorua City. With this deal, you choose two delicious main meals to share with your table.
Sichuan province is the birthplace of many dishes that are enjoyed around the world. It is most well-known for its hot and spicy flavour, especially the taste of Sichuan pepper. Come to Sichuan Cuisine Restaurant in Rotorua and delight in the many gourmet dishes the talented chefs have on offer.
We take pride in our delicious and authentic Sichuan Cuisine and know you will love these dishes!
Choose two dishes from the wonderful selection below:
Meat and Vegetable Main Dishes
• Braised chicken with potato and capsicum, onion (homemade thick noodles)
• Crispy spareribs with chips
• Sautéed cauliflower with spicy sauce
• Sauteed thick sliced potato with spicy sauce
• Kung Pao Chicken（Stir-fried spicy diced chicken with peanuts）
• Sliced pork and sizzling rice crust with sweet & sour tomato flavour
• Hu Nan style sautéed pork slices and dried bean curd
• Sautéed boiled pork slices with spicy bean paste
• Sautéed chicken mince and sprouts (with lettuce packages)
• Braised fried tofu with vegetable in soy sauce
• Ma Po Tofu (Braised tofu in spicy and Sichuan pepper sauce)
• Fried chicken with dried red chilli
• Boiled beef slices with chilli oil with Chinese cabbage and leek
• Sizzling beef with black pepper sauce
• Sautéed Sichuan style chicken with green bean sprout, onion, capsicum
• Braised eggplant with pork mince
• Crispy sweet and a little sour pork slice
• Dry-braised Sichuan style lamb chop
• Stir-fried beef slices with red & green pepper
• Braised eggplant with vegetable in soy sauce
• Stir-fried diced chicken and celery with bean paste sauce
• Stir-fried beans with pork mince
• Sizzling lamb chop with black pepper sauce
• Fried spicy shrimp skewer
• Boiled fish filets in tomato flavoured soup
• Dry-braised Argentine red shrimp with chilli sauce
• Kung Pao Shrimp (Stir-fried shrimps with peanuts)
• Fried shrimps with corn and salted egg yolk
• Scampi sashimi
• Braised Sichuan style scampi
• Boiled fish filets in hot chilli oil（with belt noodles or sweet potato vermicelli）
• Boiled fish filets with green bean vermicelli in Sichuan style pickle soup
• Braised spicy shrimps with rice cake
• Stir-fried fish filets with Sichuan pepper flavour
All prices are shown in NZD ($)
Copyright © 2020 Bookme Limited.
When you see the Qualmark logo, your activity of choice is endorsed by New Zealand Tourism’s official quality assurance organisation and backed by leaders in the industry. It’s your trusted guide to iconic activities and experiences that are awarded for their exceptionally high level of quality, safety and sustainability.
This award identifies a business with a high level of professionalism, a keen awareness of the impact it has on the environment and a commitment to a customer centric approach.
This award is evidence of a sophisticated tourism business that consistently exceeds visitor expectations. Their proactive leadership and management ensure the business’s focus on continuously improving their economic, social and environmental performance to create genuine, constantly evolving and sustainable tourism experiences.
This award recognises the best sustainable tourism businesses in New Zealand. It denotes exceptional customer experiences at the heart of everything the company does. This business is leading the way in making the New Zealand tourism industry a world class sustainable visitor destination.