Air New Zealand cargo
Our international and national cargo services deliver industry-leading solutions provided by our team of freight professionals.
Our airline is not only world renowned for providing outstanding passenger journeys. We are proud to also offer exemplary airfreight and cargo services tailored to suit the needs of our customers. Whether you require national or international cargo services, we will provide you a single streamlined solution. Our team of cargo professionals with specialised knowledge ensure transporting your goods has never been easier.
- Shipping business and personal cargo
- Transiting between 22 New Zealand airports and through our network of 29 international airports
- National same-day and overnight services to suit
- International customised services
- In New Zealand we have three dedicated international cargo terminals: Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch
If you need to get it there, Air New Zealand offers the frequency, coverage and level of care to simply 'make it happen'.
How it works
Simply present the goods at the cargo counter of your local airport and after completing some paperwork and making payment your shipment is fit to fly. It will be available for collection at the destination airport at the time prescribed by the service standard you have selected. Learn more about our national cargo process.