Airpoints 25th birthday terms and conditions - NZ promotion
- Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over, and are current Air New Zealand Airpoints™ members.
- Conditions of Entry:
How to Enter: An eligible participant booking and paying for a Qualifying Airfare during the Promotional Period will automatically be entered into the promotion. Bookings can be made online at airnewzealand.co.nz, or or through an Air New Zealand preferred travel agent.
"Qualifying Airfare" means a flight booking for a flight operated by Air New Zealand or an alliance partner (as long as it is an Air New Zealand-ticketed flight).
If you do not wish to participate in the promotion, you can send a request to Loyalty.firstname.lastname@example.org before the close of the Promotional Period to be excluded from the promotion.
Participants must enter their Airpoints membership number at the time of booking to be eligible for entry, and they must have a New Zealand bank account for the purposes of processing the airfare refund.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per eligible participant, provided all conditions of entry are met. Bookings cancelled during the Promotional Period will be ineligible for entry into the promotion
- Air New Zealand (the "Promoter") its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Promotion commences 6 November at 12.01am and closes 30 November 11.59pm (the "Promotional Period"). Bookings received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- One winner will be randomly drawn each day from the relevant pool, starting from 6 November 2016 until 30 November 2016. On each day, a pool will be randomly selected from the following: 15 x domestic, 3 x Tasman, 4 x Pacific Islands (includes Honolulu and Denpasar), and 3 x long haul. A total of 25 winners will be named. Attempts will be made to notify each winner by phone at the contact telephone number provided at flight booking. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact a winner within 2 business days, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Each valid entry drawn will win the cost of their airfare back; this includes the base fare and airport and government costs. Only 1 passenger per booking is eligible to win. The winner will have to provide their New Zealand bank account information via email – this includes the bank account holder name and bank account number, and written confirmation that the bank details belong to that person. The value of the fare will be transferred by direct credit to their nominated New Zealand bank account within 10 business days in New Zealand Dollars. The winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included (as stated in this clause 8), including (where applicable) transport, meal costs, spending money, any fees resulting from a change to the booking, insurance and all other incidentals.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand’s Conditions of Carriage, to view visit https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/conditions-of-carriage. Prize travel cannot be used in conjunction with any other carriers’ frequent flyer schemes.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion. Entries into this promotion will be stored only in the Air New Zealand booking database.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.