Airpoints™ and Clubcard Anniversary Scan and Win Airpoints Dollars™ - August 2017 terms and conditions
- Acceptance of conditions:
Information on how to enter this Promotion forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into this Promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- Promotional Period and Method of Entry:
Entry is only open to New Zealand residents who are aged 18 years or over and are current Air New Zealand Airpoints™ members ("Eligible Entrant").
- Entry into the Airpoints and Clubcard Anniversary Scan and Win Airpoints Dollars ("the Promotion") requires an Eligible Entrant to spend $50 or more in one transaction on goods and services eligible for Airpoints Dollar accrual (excluding Christmas Club, Lotto, gift card, tobacco and cigarette only purchases) ("Eligible Spend") and scan their Airpoints membership card or Clubcard with an Airpoints logo ("Loyalty Card") at any participating New World store. Each time the Eligible Spend threshold is met and the Loyalty Card is scanned or swiped, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Promotion.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per Eligible Participant, provided all conditions of entry are met. For example, if you spend $100 in one Eligible Purchase and you scan or swipe your Loyalty Card, you will receive two entries into the draw. Cancelled purchases made during the Promotional Period will be ineligible for entry into the Promotion.
- Air New Zealand (the "Promoter") and Foodstuffs Limited in relation to its New World franchisee store's employees, their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Promotion runs in New World stores and commences 31 July 2017 at 6:00am and closes 27 August 2017 at 11:59pm (the "Promotional Period"). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- Prizes and Draws:
100 winners will be randomly drawn from one prize pool on 31 August 2017. The winners will be notified on or before 6 September 2017 via email. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is 100 lots of 10 bonus Airpoints Dollars. The Airpoints Dollars will be allocated to the Airpoints account of the 100 winners by 6 September 2017. Airpoints Dollar prizes are subject to Airpoints terms and conditions.
- The prizes cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable to another person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- If a winner is under the age of 18, the prize may be award to the winner's parent or guardian. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age.
The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- The Promoter's reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these terms and conditions at any time.
- Personal information:
- The Promoter of this Promotion is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.