Fiji prize draw terms and conditions
Air New Zealand Airpoints™ Credit Card campaign
- Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. The Promoters are Air New Zealand Limited and Kiwibank Limited (the "Promoters"). Employees and contractors of the Promoters and their related organisations together with their immediate families are ineligible to win. The Promoters reserve the right to verify the validity of the winner. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in the material relating to this promotion.
- Conditions of entry: Participants must apply for and be approved for an Air New Zealand Airpoints credit card from Kiwibank, during the Promotion Period and use promo code KB100.
- Promotion commences 00:05am Monday 21 August 2017 and closes 11:59pm Sunday 1 October 2017 (the "Promotional Period"). Applications received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- The winner of the Promotion will be selected at random on Wednesday 1 November 2017. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by phone or email using the contact telephone number/email address provided at the time of the promotion entry. If the Promoters, having used reasonable efforts, are unable to contact the winner prior to 5pm Wednesday 8 November 2017, then the prize is forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected at random. The Promoters' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will receive the following prize (the "Prize Travel"):
(i) Return Economy class airfares for two (2) people (travelling together) from any Air New Zealand domestic port to Fiji (Nadi) on an Air New Zealand operated service on 'The Works'.
(ii) Five (5) nights twin share accommodation at the Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa, staying in a luxury room, with daily breakfast included.
(iii) Transfers between the hotel and Nadi airport for two (2) people.
- The total Prize Travel is valued at an estimated $1995 per person - this value is dependent on time of travel.
- The Prize Travel must be completed by 30 June 2018. The Prize Travel must be booked at least 14 days before proposed departure dates. Travel dates are not changeable. Seats are limited and are subject to availability. Travel during New Zealand Public or School Holidays is not permitted.
- Travel is not permitted to commence from any origin point outside of New Zealand. Stopovers or stopovers within transit are not permitted. Prize winner and his/her guest must travel together on the same flights in both directions. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Promoters in their sole discretion. The prize must be accepted as awarded. No cancellation, re-booking, or assignment will be allowed. The prize is non-transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash and is available on Air New Zealand operated services only.
- The winner is responsible for all costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize (as stated in clause 6), including (where applicable) Visas, transport, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals. The winner is also responsible for all necessary travel documents, including valid passports, travel visas and insurance.
- The Promoters accept no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoters reserve the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components) with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- All Prize Travel will be subject to Air New Zealand's conditions of carriage, to view visit www.airnz.co.nz. Prize Travel will not be eligible to accrue Airpoints Dollars™ or Status Points and cannot be used in conjunction with Air New Zealand's Airpoints™ Programme or any other carriers' frequent flyer schemes.
- The Promoters assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoters assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion. Entries into this promotion will be stored only in the Kiwibank credit card application database.
- Neither the Promoters nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoters to use the winner's details and photographs for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the winner. Please refer to Air New Zealand's privacy statement regarding the storage of personal information. Please refer to Kiwibank's General terms and conditions for details about how personal information may be stored and used.
- The Promoters of this competition are Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand, and Kiwibank Limited, Private Bag 39888, Wellington Mail Centre, Lower Hutt, New Zealand.