Elite Experience - Wonders of Wellington
Terms and conditions.
- Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents who are current Air New Zealand Elite Airpoints™ members and received one of the following emails addressed to them from Air New Zealand:
(a) the "Elite Experience Wonders of Wellington" email on 11 August 2017 (the "Experiences Email")
(b) the welcome to Elite membership email between Friday 11 August 2017 and Friday 25 August 2017 (the "Welcome Email").
- Conditions of Entry - How to Enter:
A participant's name will be automatically entered into the draw if they received either the Experiences Email or Welcome Email and clicked on the registration link within the relevant email during the Promotional Period.
- Participation in the promotion is limited to one entry per person. Air New Zealand may, in its sole discretion, offer bonus entries to an Airpoints member or members.
- Air New Zealand (the "Promoter"), its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Promotion commences on 00:01am Friday 11 August 2017 and closes 11:59pm Monday 28 August 2017 (the "Promotional Period"). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- Three (3) winners will be randomly drawn from one prize pool on Tuesday 29 August 2017. Attempts will be made to notify the winners by phone at the contact telephone number provided in the Airpoints member's Airpoints account. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner within 48 hours of the prize being drawn, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first 3 valid entries drawn will win the prize of an experience for themselves and one guest to attend the Air New Zealand Wonders of Wellington experience on 21 and 22 September 2017. The prize includes return domestic flights for the Airpoints member and their guest from the Airpoints member's nearest Air New Zealand domestic airport to Wellington (if required), departing 21 September and returning on 22 September 2017, return transfers from Wellington domestic airport to Wellington city (if required), 1 night hotel accommodation in a deluxe room at the InterContinental Wellington in a double or twin share room, an invitation to the Air New Zealand hosted pre-show cocktail party, a Premium seat ticket to WOW®, breakfast and lunch on 22 September and an exclusive behind the scenes, guided Weta Studio Tour on the morning of 22 September 2017. Some parts of the tour have limited accessibility. The Promoter will discuss any potential limitations with the winners and their guests if required.
- The experience is scheduled to take place on Thursday 21 and Friday 22 September 2017. If the Experience is unable to take place as scheduled, the Experience will not be rescheduled or offered. Air New Zealand will use reasonable endeavours to arrange an alternative activity for the winners and their guests..
- The winner is solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically included in the prize description above and that are incurred by the winner or their guest, including, without limitation, meals and drinks not otherwise included in the Prize, alcohol, transport or parking, extra flights, taxes, spending money, accommodation, activities, personal expenses, travel and health insurance, and any other incidentals.
- The prize is not transferable, non-refundable and cannot be converted into cash and may not be used in conjunction with any other competition offer.
- The prize must be redeemed on the dates specified in clause 8 above. If the winner is unable to attend the prize will be forfeited.
- Any changes to travel dates or additional accommodation outside the travel arrangements specified in the Travel Prize details, made by the winner which incur additional costs are to be paid by the Travel Prize winner.
- All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand's conditions of carriage. Prize travel will not be eligible to accrue Airpoints Dollars™ or Status Points and cannot be used in conjunction with Air New Zealand's Airpoints™ Programme or any other carriers' frequent flyer schemes.
- Air New Zealand accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value and reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- Air New Zealand reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate the competition, or remove any entry at any time, for any reason including (without limitation) if the competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of integrity, or proper conduct of this competition. Air New Zealand reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend the competition and/or prizes at any time for whatever reason to the extent permitted by law.
- Air New Zealand assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. Air New Zealand assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
- To the extent permitted by law, neither Air New Zealand nor any other person or party associated with the competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the competition or with the prize offered including for the avoidance of doubt; inability to travel or redeem the prize for any reason.
- The promoter collects entrant's personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for Air New Zealand to use the winner's details, winning entry and footage of the winner and their companion taken during fulfillment of the prize from time to time for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation. Please refer to Air New Zealand's privacy statement regarding the storage of personal information. All information will be held and used by Air New Zealand and may be accessed and amended at the winners' request.
- These competition terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and the courts of New Zealand shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising there from.