Airpoints™ Escape Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Conditions of Entry:
How to Enter:
An eligible participant (the “Participant”) must enter the Airpoints™ Escape Prize draw by providing their name and a valid email address.
- Participation in the Promotion is not limited to one entry per person. The Participant can increase the number of entries by reposting the prize giveaway image through their social channels. For each friend the participant tags in a social post, they will gain an additional entry into the draw.
- Air New Zealand (the “Promoter”), AccorHotels, Hilton and Starwood employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Promotion commences 16 September 2017 12.01am NZT and closes 31 October 2017 11.59pm NZT (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- One winner will be randomly drawn from the prize pool on 6 November by 5pm. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by the email address they provided. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to 13 November 8am NZT, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered.
- The first valid entry drawn will win the following prize pack; x1 white iPhone SE (16gb), x1 white iPad (32 GB), x1 white Instax camera mini 9 and 2 nights’ accommodation in a twin share room at the winner’s choice of the following participating hotels and resorts; AccorHotels, Hilton and Starwood. The stay includes a complimentary breakfast each day of the stay. Accommodation and complimentary breakfasts may not exceed $1200 NZD in value and are subject to availability at the time of booking. Blackout dates are from 14 December 2017 to 8 January 2018. The winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included (as stated in this clause 8), including (where applicable) flights, transport, additional meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals. Details on how to book the prize accommodation will provided to the winner after the prize draw.
- The hotel component of the prize must be booked and completed by 29 March 2018.
- The prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- Prize accommodation will not be eligible to accrue Airpoints Dollars™ or Status Points and cannot be used in conjunction with Air New Zealand’s Airpoints™ Programme or any other carriers’ frequent flyer schemes.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained about either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.