You’re two questions away from the chance to win a weekend in Fiji Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
2. Promotion commences at 12.01am 17 August 2019 and closes 11.59pm 31 August 2019 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
3. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents over the age of 18 years old, who are current Air New Zealand Airpoints members and who have received the promotional email, ‘You’re two questions away from the chance to win a weekend in Fiji’, from Air New Zealand on 17 August 2019 (“Eligible Participants”).
4. Air New Zealand Limited's (the “Promoter”) employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
5. To enter, an Eligible Participant must have answered the two questions, using the options within the promotional email, during the Promotional Period. Participation in the Promotion is limited to one entry per person.
6. Following the close of the Promotional Period, one (1) winner will be randomly drawn from one prize pool on 10 September 2019. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by phone or email at the contact telephone number or email address provided at the time of promotion entry. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to 16 September 2019, the prize is forfeited, and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered in to.
7. The first valid entry drawn will win Air New Zealand return Economy Works flights to Fiji (ex-Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch) for two adults, and three nights’ accommodation for two at The Pullman Nadi Bay Resort & Spa, including daily breakfast. Flights from Wellington available between June - October and flights from Christchurch available between May - October only.
8. Flights and accommodation must be taken together and used within 6 months of the winner being notified and may not be redeemed between 24 December 2019 – 4 January 2020. Flight and accommodation times and dates are subject to availability and must be booked in accordance with the instructions given to the winner by Air NZ at the time of notification of winning.
9. The winner and the winner’s companion must travel together and are responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included (as stated in this clause 7), including (where applicable) transport, accommodation, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals.
10. All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand’s Conditions of Carriage. Prize travel will not accrue Airpoints Dollars or Status Points and cannot be used in conjunction with Air New Zealand’s Airpoints programme or any other carriers’ frequent flyer schemes.
11. Prizes cannot be converted into cash and are not transferable.
12. The Promoter or any other person or party associated with this promotion accepts any responsibility for any variation in prize value.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
14. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion.
15. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this Promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, and costs or expenses) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this Promotion or with any prizes offered, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law.
17. Airpoints terms and conditions apply.
18. The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.