Join Airpoints™ for Business and go in the draw to win 5,000 Airpoints Dollars™
With five chances for you to win!
- Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to customers who join Airpoints™ for Business.
- Conditions of Entry: Must join the Airpoints for Business programme between 9:00am 8 June 2017 and 5:00pm 30 June 2017 and must be the business owner to go into the draw to win. Only one entry per Airpoints for Business member/account.
- Promotion commences 9:00am Thursday 8 June 2017 and closes at 5:00pm Friday 30 June 2017 (the "Promotional Period"). Entries received outside this period will be ineligible for the draw.
- Five (5) winners will be randomly drawn from one prize pool on 7 July 2017. Attempts will be made to notify the winners by phone at the contact telephone number in their registration forms and in their Airpoints membership accounts. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winners by 5:00pm 14 July 2017 then the prize is forfeited and a further draw will be conducted. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first five valid entries drawn will win:
5,000 Airpoints Dollars™ each
- The winner is responsible for paying all additional incidental costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included (as stated in clause 6), such as transfers, travel insurance, land transport, meals and incidental costs at the accommodation.
- The prize cannot be transferred, converted into cash or exchanged for Flights or Airpoints products.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- Airpoints terms & conditions, Airpoints for Business terms & conditions, and Air New Zealand Conditions of Carriage apply.
- The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.