Applying for Airpoints™ for Schools
Airpoints™ for Schools provides your school with an opportunity to take flight for educational travel experiences. The programme invites applications from all New Zealand primary, intermediate and secondary schools for funding requests of up to 20,000 Airpoints Dollars™ to contribute towards student flights costs (A1 = NZD $1).
Applications for this year's programme have now closed. We will be looking for more deserving New Zealand schools for next year's programme from October 2019.
All applications must be made by an employee of the school. If you are thinking about submitting a school for consideration in the programme, we have prepared a few tips to give you a head start with getting your application together. Here's what you'll need to let us know:
- Your school's details (name, address, decile, level, type)
- Why you are seeking the funding and how domestic or international flights would help your students to achieve their goals
- Where you want to go, proposed dates of travel and the confirmed number of travellers
- The level of funding you are seeking
- A high resolution image of the school group looking to travel