ANZ Airpoints Visa Platinum
- Earn 1 Airpoints Dollar per $85 of eligible purchases*
- Earn 1 Status Point for every $250 you spend on eligible purchases*
- Get access to a 200 Airpoints Dollars Advance^^
- No Koru joining fee (saving $255) and a special discount of $145 off the standard 12 month individual Koru membership fee
- The primary account holder can get two complimentary single entry Air New Zealand Lounge eVouchers per $30,000 spent on eligible purchases each year*. Maximum four per year**.
Fees and interest rates
- Up to 44 days interest free
- 20.95% interest rate - purchases
- 20.95% interest rate - cash advances
- $150 p.a account fee (charged $75 half-yearly)
- $10 p.a joint / additional card fee (charged $5 half-yearly)
- 1.3% international transaction fee rate
ANZ lending criteria, terms, conditions and fees apply. Current interest rates and fees can be found at anz.co.nz and are subject to change.
* Eligible purchases do not include cash advances, balance transfers, the purchase of cash substitutes such as foreign currency, travellers' cheques) and gambling chips or business related expenditure.
** A year is based on either the 12-month period from the date your card was issued, or if your card was issued prior to 1 April 2015, then from 1 April each year. Passes will be credited to your account in the month after you have reached the relevant $30,000 spend threshold. For example, if you reach the $30,000 spend threshold in your June credit card statement, the passes will be credited to your account in July. You will be notified of the complimentary eVouchers when you sign in to your Airpoints account at the Air New Zealand website. If we have your email address, we will also endeavour to notify you by email. The passes will be loaded onto the primary account holder's Airpoints account. The maximum number of lounge eVouchers you can earn each year is four (two (2) sets of two (2)).
Airpoints™ is the registered trademark for the loyalty programme operated by Air New Zealand. Airpoints Dollars™ are registered trademarks for a form of reward offered to members of the Airpoints programme.