ANZ Airpoints Visa Platinum
- Earn 1 Airpoints Dollar per $75 of eligible purchases*
- Earn 1 Status Point for every $250 you spend on eligible purchases*
- Get a 200 Airpoints Dollars advance^^
- No Koru joining fee (saving $255) and a special discount of $145 off the standard 12 month individual Koru membership fee
- The primary account holder can get two complimentary single entry Air New Zealand Lounge eVouchers per $20,000 spent on eligible purchases each year**
- Your Airpoints Dollars will never expire while you have an ANZ Visa Airpoints Platinum account (and you are the nominated earner)
ANZ lending criteria, terms, conditions and fees apply. Current interest rates and fees can be found at anz.co.nz and are subject to change.
^ Offer available for a limited time only. Offer available on new ANZ Airpoints Visa Platinum cards, and is not available on transfers from any existing ANZ credit card or if you have or have had an ANZ Airpoints credit card or ANZ CashBack credit card within the last 6 months. Only available once per customer. ANZ lending criteria, terms, conditions and fees apply. Eligible purchases do not include cash advances, balance transfers, the purchase of cash substitutes (such as travellers cheques), gambling transactions, or business related expenditure. If you transfer or cancel your ANZ Airpoints Visa Platinum card before redeeming or becoming eligible for these bonus points, you will become ineligible for this benefit. The bonus Airpoints Dollars will be added to your Airpoints account in February 2018. ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited.
* Eligible purchases do not include cash advances, balance transfers, the purchase of cash substitutes such as foreign currency, travellers' cheques) and gambling chips or business related expenditure.
** A year is based on either the 12 month period from the date your card was issued, or if it was issued prior to 1 April 2015, then from 1 April each year. Passes will be awarded in the month after you have spent $20,000. For example, if you reach $20,000 spend in your June credit card statement, you should expect the passes in July. You will be notified of the complimentary passes when you sign in at the Air New Zealand website. If Air New Zealand has your email address, they'll also endeavour to notify you by email. The passes will be loaded onto the primary account holder's Airpoints account - so make sure that you use your Airpoints number when booking your flight.
Airpoints™ is the registered trademark for the loyalty programme operated by Air New Zealand. Airpoints Dollars™ are registered trademarks for a form of reward offered to members of the Airpoints programme.