Airpoints™ Store Squigz & Sick Science prize draw June 2017 terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over and are current Air New Zealand Airpoints™ members.
- Conditions of Entry:
To enter, an eligible participant must visit www.airpointsstore.co.nz and purchase any Squigz or Sick Science product from the Airpoints Store during the Promotional Period. Each Squigz or Sick Science item purchased will give the eligible participant one entry into the draw.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per eligible participant, provided all conditions of entry are met. Cancelled purchases made during the Promotional Period will be ineligible for entry into the promotion.
- Air New Zealand (the "Promoter"), its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Promotion commences 30 May 2017 at 12:01am and closes 30 June 2017 at 11:59pm (the "Promotional Period"). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- One winner will be randomly drawn from one prize pool on 7 July 2017. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by phone at the contact telephone number provided in the member's Airpoints account. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to 12 July 2017, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw will be conducted. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win two Sick Science Kits, valued at $90. The prize will be couriered to the winner to an address in New Zealand.
- The prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.