Air New Zealand Airpoints™ Standard Mastercard®
Get closer to your dream holiday!
Get a new Air New Zealand Airpoints Credit Card right now and get 100 bonus Airpoints Dollars™. Plus, you could win a five-night trip for two to Fiji, staying at the Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa*. Offer ends 1 October 2017. Apply now using promo code KB100. Lending criteria, terms and fees apply. Fiji prize draw terms and conditions apply.
- Earn Airpoints Dollars™ on your everyday spend
- Earn two single-entry Air New Zealand Lounge passes when you spend over $20,000 on your card on eligible purchases1 in each year
- As long as you have a current card and you’re the nominated earner, your Airpoints Dollars will never expire
Earning Airpoints Dollars™
- You'll earn 1 Airpoints Dollar™ for every:
- $120 spent on eligible purchases, or
- $100 spent on Air New Zealand products bought directly from Air New Zealand
- Eligible purchases exclude fees or interest, balance transfers, credit card repayment insurance, gambling chips, money orders, travellers cheques or foreign currencies in cash, cash advances or cash withdrawals made from an ATM, any transaction that is reversed, refunded or charged back, or Airpoints Dollars Top-Ups
- 1 Airpoints Dollar is equal to $1 when purchasing any Air New Zealand flight1. You can also use your Airpoints Dollars for rental cars or shopping in the Airpoints Store
- Your Airpoints Dollars will never expire, as long as you have a current card and you’re the nominated earner
- If you aren’t already an Airpoints™ member, we’ll sign you up when your Airpoints credit card is approved
Air New Zealand Lounge passes
Earn two single-entry Air New Zealand Lounge passes when you spend over $20,000 on your card on eligible purchases1 in each year.
Airpoints Dollars Advance
Get access to up to 100 extra Airpoints Dollar in advance.
Monthly prize draws
Monthly prize draw of bonus Airpoints Dollars - as long as you’ve used your card that month, you’re automatically in the draw. Terms and conditions apply.
Airpoints Dollars Top-Up
Buy additional Airpoints Dollars online for a fee with Airpoints Dollars Top-Up.
Rates and fees
- 20.95% p.a. purchase interest rate. (Interest rates are subject to change)
- 22.95% p.a. cash advance interest rate. (Interest rates are subject to change)
- Up to 44 interest free days, as long as you pay off your entire balance in full every month by the due date. The interest free period does not apply to cash advances or balance transfers
- 5% or $10 minimum monthly repayments – whichever is greater
- $32.50 account fee every six months
- $10 fee for a joint or additional cardholder every six months
- Other fees apply
- Kiwbank lending criteria, credit limits and terms and conditions apply
To apply for an Air New Zealand Airpoints Standard Mastercard, you must be at least 18 years of age, a New Zealand resident, and have a good credit history.
Also check out
Air New Zealand Airpoints Low Fee Mastercard
A low annual account fee - with a sharp interest rate and Airpoints Dollars earn rate. Find out more about the Air New Zealand Airpoints Low Fee Mastercard.
* Offer not available on transfers from an existing Air New Zealand Airpoints credit card or if you have had an Air New Zealand Airpoints credit card in the last 12 months. Offer only available once per customer. Bonus Airpoints Dollars will be added to the Airpoints account of the primary cardholder by the time the first statement is issued. Prize draw will take place 1 November 2017. Terms and conditions apply.
1 An "Air New Zealand flight" means a flight that is ticketed and operated by Air New Zealand and certain airline partner codeshare flights including across the Tasman with Virgin Australia - view the full list of Air New Zealand airline Airpoints partners. Any applicable third party taxes, levies or surcharges can’t be paid for with Airpoints Dollars, unless the fare is a New Zealand domestic fare.
Kiwibank is the issuer of the Air New Zealand Airpoints credit cards. Airpoints terms and conditions apply. Mastercard and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is the trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.