Airpoints™ Store MACPAC prize draw July 2017 terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over and are current Air New Zealand Airpoints members.
- Conditions of Entry:
To enter, an eligible participant must visit the Airpoints Store and purchase any MACPAC product valued at over 200 during the Promotional Period. Every MACPAC product valued over 200 purchased will give the eligible participant one entry into the draw.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per eligible participant, provided all conditions of entry are met. Cancelled purchases made during the Promotional Period will be ineligible for entry into the promotion.
- Air New Zealand (the 'Promoter') its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Promotion commences 3 July 2017 at 12:01am and closes 31 July 2017 at 11:59pm (the 'Promotional Period'). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- One winner will be randomly drawn from one prize pool on 8 August 2017. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by phone at the contact telephone number provided in the member's Airpoints account. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to 13 August 2017, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw will be conducted. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win a black MACPAC Duffel 120 Wheeled, valued at
- The prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Please refer to Air New Zealand's Privacy Statement regarding the storage of personal information.
- The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.