Robertson Lodges Prize Draw
Every time you play Pass the Parcel, you’ll also get an entry into our exclusive Robertson Lodge prize draw – that’s in addition the entry you get into the Grand Prize draw to win one of three prizes of 30,000 Airpoints Dollars™.
Winners will enjoy a luxurious two-night stay for two adults at one of the three Robertson Lodge’s destinations below, inclusive of pre-dinner drinks and canapes, dinner, a complimentary non-alcoholic mini bar, full breakfast and lunch for each night stayed.
Air New Zealand will also provide winners with return Seat + Bag domestic flights to Kerikeri, Napier or Queenstown (depending on which Lodge package is won), plus airport transfers.
Three luxurious destinations
Robertson Lodges is one of the top providers of luxury accommodation in New Zealand offering a trio of stunning landscapes, each distinct and authentic to the region they inhabit. Robertson Lodges exude classic, warm hospitality with an unwavering commitment to excellence.
Experience the Coast
The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs
A luxury lodge in the Bay of Islands where you can discover the beauty of panoramic views across the untouched coastline and deep blue ocean. Sophisticated and elegant, the lodge is timelessly beautiful; offering space, comfort and complete relaxation amidst the homeliness of soft furnishings, warm carpets and blonde woods. Resting on an unspoilt coastline where high cliffs nestle into three pristine private beaches, Kauri Cliffs is experiential travel at its best.
Named the number one resort in Australia and New Zealand by Travel + Leisure, Kauri Cliffs is a leisure traveller’s dream. Activities abound with the David Harman-designed golf course, immersive local heritage tours, bountiful fishing, bush walks, mountain biking, quad biking and spa sanctuary hidden within native forest.
Experience the Farm
The Farm at Cape Kidnappers
Far out to the east of Hawke’s Bay wine country, The Farm at Cape Kidnappers sits atop rolling hills and rugged cliffs that give way to vast sea views and an ever-present horizon. Warm and enveloping, it offers sumptuous comfort and awe-inspiring views in equal parts.
Home to not only a lodge and spa, this unique property also boasts one of the world’s most awarded golf courses, a sanctuary for some of New Zealand’s most precious flora and fauna, and a working farm.
Ranked as one of the top two hotels in New Zealand and Australia by Travel + Leisure, and within the top 20 hotels in the world by Conde Nast Traveller, Cape Kidnappers delivers stunning exclusive guest experiences including the Can-Am Farm Tour, Kiwi Discovery Walk, Cape Kidnappers Gannet Colony and much, much more.
Experience the Mountains
Spectacularly located on the shores of Lake Wakatipu, Matakauri Lodge offers luxury lodges accommodation in Queenstown and looks out to a mesmerizing panorama of the big three; The Remarkables, Cecil and Walter Peak.
Just seven minutes from bustling Queenstown, this is an alpine, lakeside retreat, nestled in one of the world’s most strikingly beautiful landscapes. With clean lines in glass, stone and timber, Matakauri’s own take on luxury is understated and welcoming; embracing guests and championing the mountainscape.
Voted as one of the top five lodges in New Zealand and Australia, Matakauri is your ultimate sanctuary after a day spent atop mountains, exploring vast fjords, chasing thrills and simply discovering this unique region.
1. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
2. Promotion commences at 12.01am 13 November 2019 and closes 11.59pm 1 December 2019 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
3. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over and who are current Air New Zealand Airpoints™ Elite, Gold or Koru members (“Eligible Participants”).
4. Air New Zealand Limited (the “Promoter”) its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
5. Conditions of Entry.
a. An Eligible Participant must visit www.airpoints30th.co.nz, enter their Airpoints membership number, first name, last name, and email address to register to play Pass the Parcel.
b. Once registered, an Eligible Participant must click or tap the “Tap to Unwrap” button to unwrap a layer of the parcel to have a chance to play the Pass the Parcel game and win a prize from the Pass the Parcel prize pool. Please refer to the Airpoints 30th Birthday Promotion Terms and Conditions (including in particular section 7 for prize details and specific terms) for Pass the Parcel terms and conditions.
c. Eligible Participants can unwrap a limit of one layer of the parcel per day during the Promotional Period.
d. Each time the Eligible Participant unwraps a layer of the parcel during the Promotional Period, they get an automatic entry into the Robertson Lodge Prize Draw (refer to section 7 below for prize details and terms).
6. Prize Winners of the Robertson Lodge Prize
a. On 2 Dec 2020, the winners of the Robertson Lodge Prize will be randomly drawn from all valid entries by Eligible Participants. The first 3 valid entries randomly drawn will win the Robertson Lodge Prize as detailed in section 7 below.
b. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by email at the email address provided at the time of promotion entry or the phone number registered to their Airpoints account. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to 5pm on 13 December 2019, then the prize is forfeited, and the prize awarded to the next Eligible Participant by random draw. The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Robertson Lodge Prize Draw
a. The first valid entry randomly drawn will win a two-night luxurious suite stay for two adults at The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs, Matauri Bay. Accommodation is inclusive of pre-dinner drinks and canapes, dinner, a complimentary non-alcoholic mini bar, full breakfast and lunch for each night stayed. Valid for a stay from 1 March to 15 November 2020, subject to availability. Value up to NZ$7,015.00, depending on travel dates. Accommodation is based on double occupancy, subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply and cannot be combined with other offers. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Prize includes flights to Kerikeri and airport transfers as laid out in section 7.d.
b. The second valid entry randomly drawn will win a two-night luxurious suite stay for two adults at The Farm at Cape Kidnappers, Hawkes Bay. Accommodation is inclusive of pre-dinner drinks and canapes, dinner, a complimentary non-alcoholic mini bar, full breakfast and lunch for each night stayed. Valid for a stay from 1 March to 15 November 2020, subject to availability. Value up to NZ$7,015.00, depending on travel dates. Accommodation is based on double occupancy, subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply and cannot be combined with other offers. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Prize includes flights to Napier and airport transfers as laid out in section 7.d.
c. The third valid entry randomly drawn will win a two-night luxurious suite for two adults at Matakauri Lodge, Queenstown. Accommodation is inclusive of pre-dinner drinks and canapes, dinner, a complimentary non-alcoholic mini bar, full breakfast and lunch for each night stayed. Valid for a stay from 1 March to 15 November 2020, subject to availability. Value up to NZ$7,705.00 depending on travel dates. Accommodation is based on double occupancy, subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply and cannot be combined with other offers. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Prize includes flights to Queenstown and airport transfers as laid out in section 7.d.
d. Prizes include Return Economy Seat + Bag Flights with Air New Zealand from any Air New Zealand serviced domestic airport for two adults to Kerikeri, Napier or Queenstown (dependent on the Robertson Lodge prize won) and airport transfers.
i. Flights times and dates are subject to booking and availability. Flights must be booked in accordance with the instructions given to the winner.
ii. The winner and the winner’s companion must travel together on the same flights in both directions and are responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included (as stated in this clause 7), including (where applicable) transport, accommodation, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals. The winner is also responsible for all necessary travel documents, including valid travel identification and travel insurance.
iii. All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand’s Conditions of Carriage. Prize travel will not accrue Airpoints Dollars™ or Status Points and cannot be used in conjunction with Air New Zealand’s AirpointsTM programme or any other carriers’ frequent flyer schemes.
8. Prizes cannot be converted into cash and are not transferable and neither the Promoter or any other person or party associated with this promotion accepts any responsibility for any variation in prize value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
10. The Promoter assumes no responsibility to any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion.
11. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this Promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, and costs or expenses) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law.
14. The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.
15. If any queries, please contact the Promoter at AirpointsPromotions@airnz.co.nz