5 days of Airpoints™ Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.1. Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents who are 15 years or over current Air New Zealand AirpointsTM members and current staff members of either Mitre 10, Harvey Norman, Z, Liquorland, Macpac, Mercury, Tower, Molemap, Amplifon, Trents, Henrys, Partridge or Avis Budget (“Eligible Participants”).
3. Conditions of Entry:
How to Enter: Each Eligible Participant who completes the daily Airpoints activity (and enters their Airpoints membership number at the time of entry) during the Promotional Period will automatically be entered into the draw for that day. Each Eligible Participant who completes all 5 Airpoints activities (and enters their Airpoints membership number at the time of each entry) will automatically be entered into the draw for 1,000 Airpoints Dollars (“Bonus Prize Draw”).
4. The promotion commences at 12.01am on 14th of June 2019 and closes at 11.59pm on 18 June 2019 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
5. Participation in the promotion is limited to one entry per person per day.
6. Air New Zealand (the “Promoter”) employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
7. Prizes vary depending on which day Eligible Participants participate in the promotion. The prize pools for each day comprise the following:Day 1: 2x Air New Zealand Keep Cups, 2x Air New Zealand drink bottles and 2x Air New Zealand tote bags;Day 2: 2x Air New Zealand Keep Cups, 2x Air New Zealand drink bottles and 2x Air New Zealand tote bags;Day 3: 1x Air New Zealand Blunt umbrella, 5x Air New Zealand Keep Cups, 5x Air New Zealand drink bottles, 10x Air New Zealand tote bags Day 4: 2x Air New Zealand Keep Cups, 2x Air New Zealand drink bottles and 2x Air New Zealand tote bags; Day 5: 1x Air New Zealand Blunt umbrella, 1x Air New Zealand Keep Cup, 5x Air New Zealand drink bottles, 10x Air New Zealand tote bags and 10x 20 Airpoints Dollars .
8. The winners of each prize within the prize pool will be randomly drawn from the applicable prize pool on the weekday following the applicable daily Airpoints activity. The first valid entry drawn for each prize within the prize pool will win that prize, and the first valid entry drawn from the Bonus Prize Draw, will win 1,000 Airpoints Dollars. Attempts will be made to notify each winner by phone at the contact telephone number provided at the time of entry into the promotion. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact a winner prior to 10.00am on 24th June 2019, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize(s) cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
12. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
13. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
14. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details and photographs for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. Please refer to Air New Zealand’s Privacy Statement at https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/privacy regarding the collection, use, disclosure and storage of personal information.
15. The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.