Bluff Oyster Festival 2017 terms and conditions
For non-stop A320 services from Auckland and Wellington.
Registration, ticketing and cancellations
- Registration is deemed acceptance of its terms and conditions and Air New Zealand conditions of carriage.
- For credit or other card payments a fee of $8 applies
- A booking is not completed until registration is completed on the website, where a Tandem consultant will contact passengers within seven days to finalise payment and ticketing
- Fares are based on seat, including a carry-on bag of up to 7kg. Checked in baggage is not available on these flights.
- Airpoints Dollars™ and Status Points accrual are not applicable
- Standard Koru, Gold and Gold Elite lounge access is permitted. Capacity is limited and subject to availability.
- Travel is on non-stop charter services only
- Name changes are permitted no later than 14 days prior to departure
- Child discounts not applicable
- The airfare content is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Date or flight changes to your booking are not permitted at any time
- All promotional offers advertised are correct at time of publishing, however Air New Zealand reserves all rights to modify, amend or withdraw any promotion offer advertised at any time, without further notice
- Connections/transfers from and to Auckland/Wellington airport and/or requiring an overnight break in the journey will be at passengers' own expense
- See further General terms and conditions
On the day
- Attendees are responsible for making their own way to Auckland Domestic Airport and Wellington Domestic Airport on the day
- Please arrange to meet your guests beforehand as groups must check in together. More information on check-in procedures will be included in the confirmation email.
- You will be asked to show a form of ID for all members of your group over 16 years of age
- You must turn up on time to check in for the flight in Auckland, Wellington and Invercargill – this will be indicated on the confirmation email – the flight will not wait for you
- You will be responsible for any costs incurred for travel from Invercargill to Auckland if you fail to turn up to the aircraft in time for departure
- You and your guests must be physically capable of ascending and descending the aircraft stairs
- Please make sure you follow all instructions from the Air New Zealand team and event organisers
- Carry-on bags, up to 7kg and capable of fitting in the overhead locker, are permitted only
- There will be no access to the aircraft hold
- If you require any medications, please bring these with you
- You must follow all instructions about when to turn your mobile phone off – it is a safety hazard on the tarmac
- You and your group must act responsibly at the check-in area, on the tarmac when walking to the aircraft and on board
- Security will be on site and will remove anyone who is not acting in an acceptable way
- No animals are allowed