China's Hidden Wonders terms & conditions
1. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.1. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. The Promoter is Air New Zealand Limited (the “Promoter”). Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoters reserve the right to verify the validity of entries.
3. To enter an eligible participant must complete the China Hidden Wonders Quiz and follow the prompts to enter their details at www.airnewzealand.co.nz/chinas-hidden-wonders. This will give the eligible participant one entry into the draw. Where the eligible participant completes their entry, and shares the China Hidden Wonders Quiz on their Facebook page they will receive one additional entry into the competition.
4. Each eligible person may enter the competition once only. Only one additional entry is available for those who share their entry on Facebook. The Promoters will remove duplicate entries with the first entry being the only valid entry.
5. Promotion commences 00:05am Thursday, 7 February 2019 and closes 11:59pm Thursday, 7 March 2019. Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
6. The winner of the Promotion will be selected by random on Monday, 11 March 2019. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by phone or email at the contact telephone number/email address provided at the time of the promotion entry. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to Monday, 25 March 2019, then the prize is forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected at random. The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winner will receive the following prize: (i) Return ‘Economy’ airfares for two (2) people (travelling together) from any Air New Zealand serviced domestic airport to Beijing, with onward connections to Xi’an and Shanghai, and returning to New Zealand from Shanghai.(ii) An (8) eight-day ‘Taste of China’ private guided tour with Adventure World Travel which includes (7) seven nights’ accommodation, some meals (7 x breakfast, 4 x lunch), sightseeing, train travel, some transfers and services of local English-speaking guides.
8. The winner is responsible for all costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize (as stated in this clause 7), including (where applicable) Visas, transport, meals not detailed, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals. The winner is also responsible for all necessary travel documents, including valid passports, travel visas and insurance.(i) The Adventure World Travel Tour does not include passport and visa fees, insurance, laundry, phone calls, beverages, meals not detailed above, tips to tour guides, motor coach drivers and local city guides, items of a personal nature, excess baggage, expenses, fees or costs incurred in case of illness, or of refusal of entry to, detention in, or expulsion or repatriation from a country or part of a country. (ii) Adventure World Travel are not liable for any expense, costs or loss incurred in relation to such matters and you release us from all liability, damages or responsibility in relation to them.
9. Prize must be redeemed for travel between 1 March 2019 and 30 September 2019 (excluding 7-22 April 2019 & 22 Jun-07 Jul 2019). Winners must confirm chosen travel dates by 31 July 2019. Travel dates are not changeable. Seats are limited and are subject to availability. Adventure World Travel tour dates are subject to hotel availability.
10. Travel is not permitted to commence from any origin point outside of New Zealand. Stopovers or stopovers within transit are not permitted. Prize winner and his/her guests must travel together on the same flights in both directions. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Promoters in their sole discretion. Prize is non-transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash and is available on Air New Zealand operated services only.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
13. All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand’s Conditions of Carriage. Prize travel will not be eligible to accrue Airpoints Dollars™ or Status Points and cannot be used in conjunction with Air New Zealand’s Airpoints™ Programme or any other carriers’ frequent flyer schemes.
14. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
15. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
17. The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand & Air China Limited, Level 16, No.1 Queen Street, Auckland 1010.