Christmas book and win T&Cs
1. Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
2. Promotion commences 00:01 NZT Friday 30 November 2018 and closes 23:59 NZT Sunday 20 December 2018 (the “Promotional Period”). Bookings made after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
3. Conditions of Entry: Entry in to the promotion requires you to book and pay for any Air New Zealand operated flight (that is, any flight where the Koru is on the tail, and our inflight cabin crew are on board) through the Air New Zealand “.co.nz” website, Air New Zealand contact centre or travel agent located in New Zealand during the Promotional Period. Entry into the promotion is automatic. If you do not wish to participate in the promotion, you can send a request to email@example.com before the close of the Promotional Period to be excluded from the promotion.
4. Flights must be paid for using credit / debit card or bank transfer. Flights paid for with Airpoints Dollars™, or Airpoints™ Flexipay are ineligible.
5. There is no limit to the number of entries you can make, provided all conditions of entry are met. Bookings cancelled during the Promotional Period will be ineligible for entry into the promotion.
6. Winners will receive a full refund of their airfare together with any applicable taxes or airport charges. The winner will not receive a refund of any meals, in-flight entertainment excess baggage or seat select purchased with that airfare (each a “Refund”).
7. There are ten Refunds available:
- five Refunds of domestic bookings made in the Promotional Period.
- two Refunds of bookings made to any of the Pacific Islands (excluding Hawaii)
- two Refunds of bookings made to Australia;
- one Refund of bookings made to either North America (including Hawaii), South America, Asia or the UK.
8. Each booking qualifies as one entry, irrespective of whether that booking is for a one way or return journey.
9. The 10 winners will be randomly drawn from one prize pool for each flight category in paragraph 7 above. The winner from each prize pool will be the individual who purchased the relevant ticket.
10. The 10 winners will be randomly drawn on Wednesday January 9th Attempts will be made to notify the or the person named as the passenger on the winning ticket by phone or email at the contact telephone number or email address provided at the time of the promotion entry. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to Wednesday 16th January 2019, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
11. Entries into this promotion will be stored only in the Air New Zealand booking database.
12. The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.