Changi Transit Programme
Air New Zealand is pleased to partner with Changi Airport Group (CAG) for the Changi Transit Programme.
Eligible customers receive a S$20 Changi Dollar Vouchers when you transit through Changi Airport, Singapore, in both directions of a return journey - valid for travel from 1 October 2016 until 31 March 2018, inclusive.
Who is eligible to receive Changi Dollar Vouchers (CDVs)?
- You are eligible if you are transiting through Changi Airport, in both directions of a return journey, which means Singapore, is neither your point of origin nor your end destination
- For example if your itinerary is “Christchurch - Singapore - London - Singapore - Christchurch” you would be eligible but if your itinerary is “Christchurch - Singapore - Christchurch” or a one-way journey “London - Singapore - Auckland only” you would not be eligible
- If your point of origin, as stated on your e-ticket, is either New Zealand, United Kingdom, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, India or Indonesia you will receive one S$20 Changi Dollar Voucher
- If your point of origin, as stated on your e-ticket is either: United Arab Emirates, Thailand, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Philippines or Vietnam you will receive only one S$20 Changi Dollar Voucher
- Your e-ticket numbers must begin with 086, 618 or 629 and you must be travelling on flights operated by Air New Zealand, Singapore Airlines or SilkAir for both in and out of Singapore. Any connecting flight into or out of Singapore that is not operated by Air New Zealand must be operated by Singapore Airlines or SilkAir
- CDVs can only be claimed once during your return itinerary. For example if you are travelling ‘Auckland – Singapore – Barcelona – Singapore – Auckland’ you must claim your CDVs either upon your arrival in Singapore from Auckland OR upon your arrival in Singapore back from Barcelona
- CDVs will only be issued to passengers who are in transit within a 24-hour time period at Changi Airport. This is calculated from the Scheduled Time of Arrival (STA) of your arriving flight into Changi Airport to the Scheduled Time of Departure (STD) of your connecting departure flight out of Changi Airport
- Children must be above 2 years old at the point of ticket issuance and have their own seat, which means that their seat is not shared with their parent or guardian
- For passengers with an itinerary that was issued over two separate e-tickets, please present both e-tickets to the iShopChangi Collection Centre located within the transit areas of Terminals 2 and 3
- Voucher redemption is subject to the terms and conditions stated below
Where can Changi Dollar Vouchers be used?
Changi Dollar Vouchers are provided as one S$20 Changi Dollar Vouchers to eligible passengers.
- The S$20 Changi Dollar Voucher is valid for one-time use at all retail, food and service outlets located in the transit and public areas excluding outlets featured in the Exclusion List and subject to the other terms and conditions, both set out below, or for one-time use to redeem liquor, perfumes or cosmetic purchases
- This voucher can also be redeemed for one-time access to the Ambassador Lounge at Terminals 2 and 3 for up to two hours. Lounge access includes showers with basic toiletries, light refreshments and complimentary Wi-Fi
- From 1 August 2016, CDVs cannot be used for purchasing tobacco items
- Transit area: All Hermes outlets in all terminals, left baggage counters in Terminals 2 & 3 and the SATS Rainforest Lounge in Terminal 1
- Public area: All hotel reservation counters, Avis car rental counters, Hertz car rental counters, M1 shop outlet and counters, and Passenger Meeting Services counters
- Both transit and public areas: All money-changing counters, NTUC outlets, Cold Storage outlets, Cheers outlets, 7-11 outlets and Presto Drycleaners
Where do I collect my Changi Dollar Vouchers?
Go to an iShopChangi Collection Centre which are located near the GST Refund counters in the transit areas of Terminals 2 and 3. Please have your e-ticket, boarding passes and passport ready to confirm your eligibility for Changi Dollar Vouchers. The iShopChangi Collection Centres are open 24 hours a day.
Other terms and conditions
- Only valid for transit passengers with e-tickets issued from 1 October 2016 until 31 March 2018, inclusive
- Only valid for transit passengers whose departure date from point of origin is from 1 October 2017 until 31 March 2018, inclusive
- CDVs are valid for use from the date of issue to 30 April 2018
- Multiple CDVs may be used for payment
- CDVs may not be used for ongoing in-store promotions
- CDVs will be issued while stocks last
- CDVs will only be issued to transit passengers for their current trip only
- Retrospective claims for past trips or advance collection for future trips will not be accepted