The Fiji Coconut Catch terms & conditions
1. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. The Promoters are Air New Zealand Limited and Tourism Fiji (the “Promoters”). Employees of the Promoters and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoters reserve the right to verify the validity of entries.
3. To enter an eligible participant must complete The Fiji Coconut Catch game and follow the prompts to enter their contact details at https://fiji.airnewzealand.co.nz/. This will give the eligible participant one entry into the draw. Where the eligible participant completes their entry, and shares The Fiji Coconut Catch on their Facebook page will receive one additional entry into the competition.
4. Promotion commences 00:01am Wednesday, 27 March 2019 and closes 11:59pm Sunday, 14 April 2019. Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
5. Each day a winner of a golden coconut will be chosen at random and will win either 200 Airpoints Dollar™ or a Pure Fiji Jewel packs. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by phone or email at the contact telephone number/email address provided at the time of the promotion entry. If the Promoters, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to Friday, 26 April 2019, then the prize is forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected at random. The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.\
6. The winner of the main prize for two will be selected by random by Friday, 19 April 2019. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by phone or email at the contact telephone number/email address provided at the time of the promotion entry. If the Promoters, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to Friday, 26 April 2019, then the prize is forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected at random. The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winner of the main prize for two will receive the following prize:
• Return ‘The Works’ airfares for two (2) people (travelling together) from any Air New Zealand serviced domestic airport to Nadi, Fiji flying Air New Zealand.
• Four nights accommodation. Accommodation will be twin share at a four star resort determined by Tourism Fiji. Location of accommodation will be determined based on the three experiences selected in the Fiji Coconut Catch game.
• Three experiences based on what the winner had as part of The Fiji Coconut Catch game as detailed in the terms and conditions.
• Airport and accommodation transfers in Fiji.
If it is logistically impossible to organise all experiences (due to different locations, Tourism Fiji will work with the prize winner to provide an alternative experience).
Experience and prize inclusion
• Beach Club - One day admission to Waitui Beach club including FJD$50 per person voucher for two for food & beverages
• Bike around the island - Bula Bike one day rental for two in either Denarau or Malolo Island
• Parasailing - Parasail experience for two
• Kayaking - 1 hour Kayak hire for two
• Snorkelling - Snorkel gear hire for a full day for two including transfers to an island / snorkel location
• Stand up paddle board - 1 hour Stand up paddle board hire for two
• Sand Cay - Picnic for two on a sand cay including transfers - half day trip
• Sigatoka River Safari - Half day trip for two on the Sigatoka River Safari including transfers from accommodation
• Go Dirty Quad bikes - Half day quad bike tour for two including transfers from accommodation
• Flavours of Fiji cooking school - Flavours of Fiji cooking class for two
• Ziplining - Zipline Nadi experience for two including transfers
• Village visit - Day trip for two to Navala Village
• Shark Snorkelling - Day trip on Ultimate Encounter Shark snorkel experience for two including snorkel gear and lunch
• Jetski Safari - Adrenalin Fiji Jetski safari day trip for two
• Cloud 9 - Half day trip to Cloud 9 including FJD$50 per person voucher for food & beverage for two
• Sunset Tube cruise - Sunset tube cruise for two - includes one night stay in share twin accommodation at Mantaray Island Resort
• Surf Fiji - Fiji Surf Co day trip for two including equipment hire
• Learn to dive - Introductory dive lesson for two
• Water parks - Entry for two to Big Bula Water Park, Denarau
• Swim up bar - FJD$50 per person voucher for two to enjoy cocktails or beverage of choice at a resort swim up bar
• Overwater bure - One night’s accommodation for two share twin in an overwater bure including transfers
• Seaplane to the islands - One-way Seaplane trip to or from Nadi for two
• Hiking - One day Talanoa Trek for two including transfers from accommodation
• Fire Dancing - Sunset cruise, dinner and show at Robinson Crusoe Island for two including transfers and meal
• Spa Treatment - 2 hour couples spa treatment
• Eco trax bikes - 3 hour Eco trax bike trip for two
• Voluntourism - Volunteer for one day with Outrigger program
• Yasawa Island Hopping - 3 day 2 night experience for two in Yasawa Islands including accommodation share twin and transfers
• J Hunter Pearl farm - Visit for two to the J Hunter Pearl farm in Savusavu
• Farmers Markets - Transportation to a local farmers market for two
• Take a cruise - 3 day Captain Cook cruise for two in share twin cabin.
• Swimming with Manta rays (seasonal) - 2 hour trip for two to swim with Manta ray. There is no guarantee that you will see a Manta ray as they are seasonal / in the wild
• Island day trip - Day trip to South Sea Island for two
• Sailing day trip - Seaspray day trip for two including transfers and lunch
• Skydive - Skydive experience for two
• Golf - Green fees, cart and club hire for two for one 18 hole round of golf at Denarau Golf Course
• Sawa-i-Lau caves (Blue Lagoon caves) - Half day cave tour for two including transfers
• Half day private fishing charter with Ocean Fiji on board Wai Tadra
• Talanoa Treks Waterfall and Cave day trip for two people including transfers from accommodation
• Six Senses, one night's accommodation for two share twin in an Hideaway Pool Villa including transfers
• Treasure Island Resort, one night's accommodation for two share twin in an Ocean View Villa including transfers
• Fijian Cultural Centre, half day sightseeing tour with "Lovo" Buffet Lunch for two people.
• Talanoa Treks Waterfall and Cave day trip for two people including transfers from accommodation
• Sigatoka National Park entry for two people
• Nanuku Aurberge, one night's accommodation for two share twin in an Ocean View Suite including transfers
• Return Transfers on board the Yasawa Flyer for two people to your chosen resort
• Four Day Bula Bus Pass for 2 People
• Terra Treks, 4 hour Waterfall tour for two people
• Malamala Beach Club, Day pass with poolside day bed from Nadi and Denarau hotels and resorts for two people
• Complimentary one day kids club for kids aged 4-12 years at your chosen Fiji resort Gaiatree Sanctuary, Spice of Life tour for two people
8. The winner is responsible for all costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize (as stated in this clause 6), including (where applicable) visas, transport, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals. The winner is also responsible for all necessary travel documents, including valid passports, travel visas and insurance.
9. Flights must be booked before 5pm Friday, 17 May 2019 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Travel will need to be completed before Friday 29 November 2019. Travel during New Zealand Public or School Holidays, or large events, is not permitted.
10. Travel is not permitted to commence from any origin point outside of New Zealand. Stopovers or stopovers within transit are not permitted. Prize winner and his/her guests must travel together on the same flights in both directions. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Promoters in their sole discretion. Prize is non-transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash and is available on Air New Zealand operated services only.
11. The Promoters accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
12. The Promoters reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
13. All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand’s Conditions of Carriage. Prize travel will not be eligible to accrue Airpoints Dollars™ or Status Points and cannot be used in conjunction with Air New Zealand’s Airpoints™ Programme or any other carriers’ frequent flyer schemes.
14. The Promoters assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoters assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
15. Neither the Promoters nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
17. The Promoters of this competition are Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand and Tourism Fiji, New Zealand office, 177 Parnell Road, Parnell Auckland 1152, New Zealand