Frequently asked questions
Find answers to our most common travel questions via the sections below, or search for your own.
- How do I reprint my e-ticket?
- Can I check-in online? How do I do that?
- Can I change my international booking and how much is it?
- Can I change or cancel my domestic and/or Tasman and Pacific Island booking?
- How much will it cost to change my domestic flight?
- What happens if I miss my flight or my plans change?
- I am travelling alone, am I better to buy an Economy Skycouch™ or Premium Economy?
- How do I claim for Airpoints Dollars™ that are not showing on my account?
- Can I purchase Airpoints Dollars?
- Am I able to use Airpoints Dollars for part payment of my Koru membership?
- Can Airpoints Dollars be used to buy prepaid extra bags?
- I have recently changed my name, how does this affect my Airpoints or Koru membership?
- Who is entitled to use Air New Zealand or International Lounges?
- What is a OneSmart card?
- As a koru, elite or gold member, how many guests can I bring into Air NZ lounge?
Special assistance questions