If you're an Airpoints™ member, you can now see all your flight bookings in one place. Simply sign in to your Air New Zealand account and select "My Bookings". If you haven't yet registered for your online account register now.
If you are not an Airpoints member you can retrieve a booking to view and manage your itinerary online if the booking was made with Air New Zealand through our website, or by calling 0800 199 111.
Whichever way you retrieve your booking, you will see range of options depending on the booking type. These may include requesting a copy of your electronic ticket, requesting seats and cancelling your booking. Details of which booking types can be cancelled are below.
Please note - not all bookings are able to be accessed online.
Changing a booking
Fares purchased on the Government website can be changed online.
View the full details about which bookings are able to be accessed online.
Cancelling a booking
Bookings for domestic and international travel may be cancelled online, subject to the following considerations:
- All fares (that have been booked through the Government portal) may be cancelled within 24 hours from the booking being created with no penalty. After this period, the below conditions apply.
- Flexi fares and Business (except Business Saver) fares may be cancelled up until departure
- Pacific Flexi fares for travel between 10 December and 15 January cannot be cancelled online
- If your flight is close to departure it may not be available for cancelling online
- A booking must be cancelled in full, i.e. both the outbound and return flights if a round trip
- Only bookings that contain all fully flexible fares can be cancelled online. For bookings that contain a smart saver fare, these should be cancelled by calling the Government Service Centre
When cancelling online, cancelled bookings that are entitled to a refund will be made to the Travelcard used for the original payment. For further assistance, please call us on 0800 199 111.