Fare Rules - Global Flexi
These fares apply to bookings in Economy and Premium Economy service classes.
Terms & Conditions for Online Booking
- Tickets are not transferable to another person
- Date changes and rerouting permitted on the one way fare component before travel commences at a charge of NZD $50 and after travel has commenced at a charge of NZD $100; fare upgrade may apply. Additional payments will apply as follows:
- where a change requires the purchase of a higher priced fare, the difference between the original fare and the upgraded fare is payable
- when calling the Government Service Centre to make a change, a service fee of NZD $25 per person, per one-way journey will apply
- a Contact Centre or Holidays Store service fee of NZD $60 per seated passenger, per one way journey for changes made from within New Zealand. Note - if making changes from outside of New Zealand, you will be charged the local service fee applicable in the country you’re calling from
- no service fee applies to changes made online using the Government Service Centre website
- Global Flexi fares can earn Airpoints Dollars™ and Status Points
- If cancelled before travel commences, full refund applies provided the ticket is cancelled before departure unless previously upgraded from a Global Saver fare when the amount paid for the Global Saver fare, and the cancellation penalty for the original fare remains non-refundable. In the event of no-show, changes permitted, NZD$300 change penalty applies
* Long-haul means any flights for international sectors other than flights between New Zealand, Australia, Honolulu, Bali, Tahiti, the Cook Islands, Fiji, New Caledonia, Niue, Norfolk Island, Samoa, Tonga or Vanuatu.