Fare rules - Global Saver
Global Saver fares apply to bookings in Economy and Premium Economy service classes.
Terms & Conditions for Online Booking
- These rules are only applicable to bookings made via the Government Service Centre website.
- Tickets are not transferable to another person
- Date changes and rerouting permitted on the one way fare component before travel commences at a charge of NZD $50 and after travel has commenced at a charge of NZD $100; fare upgrade may apply. Additional payments will apply as follows:
- where a change requires the purchase of a higher priced fare, the difference between the original fare and the upgraded fare is payable
- when calling the Government Service Centre to make a change, a service fee of NZD $25 per person, per one-way journey will apply
- a Contact Centre or Holidays Store service fee of NZD $60 per seated passenger, per one way journey for changes made from within New Zealand. Note - if making changes from outside of New Zealand, you will be charged the local service fee applicable in the country you’re calling from
- no service fee applies to changes made online using the Government Service Centre website
- Full refundable if cancelled within 24 hours of the booking being created. After this period, tickets are non refundable
- If you later upgrade to a Global Flexi or Business Class / Business Premier fare, only the difference between the original fare booked and the upgraded fare is eligible for refund if the ticket is cancelled
*Long-haul means any flights for international sectors other than flights between New Zealand, Australia, Honolulu, Bali, Tahiti, the Cook Islands, Fiji, New Caledonia, Niue, Norfolk Island, Samoa, Tonga or Vanuatu.