Fare rules - Business
When you're looking for flights on the Air New Zealand site, simply select your route and if Business fares are available, choose "Business Class" from the Service Class dropdown.
Terms & Conditions for Online Booking
- Tickets are not transferable to another person
- Date changes and rerouting permitted on the one way fare component before travel commences at a charge of NZD $50 and after travel has commenced at a charge of NZD $100; fare upgrade may apply. Additional payments will apply as follows:
- where a change requires the purchase of a higher priced fare, the difference between the original fare and the upgraded fare is payable
- when calling the Government Service Centre to make a change, a service fee of NZD $25 per person, per one-way journey will apply
- a Contact Centre or Holidays Store service fee of NZD $60 per seated passenger, per one way journey for changes made from within New Zealand. Note - if making changes from outside of New Zealand, you will be charged the local service fee applicable in the country you’re calling from
- no service fee applies to changes made online using the Government Service Centre website
- If cancelled before travel commences, full refund applies provided the ticket is cancelled before departure unless previously upgraded from a Global Saver fare when the amount paid for the Global Saver fare, and the cancellation penalty for the original fare remains non-refundable. In the event of no-show, changes permitted, NZD $300 change penalty applies
- Business class fares earn Status Points unless purchased with Airpoints Dollars™
*Long haul means any flights for international sectors other than flights between New Zealand, Australia, Honolulu, Bali, Tahiti, the Cook Islands, Fiji, New Caledonia, Niue, Norfolk Island, Samoa, Tonga or Vanuatu.