Terms & Conditions
- Business Class fares may be changed right up until departure. Additional payments (if applicable) include:
- when calling the Government Service Centre to make a change, a service fee of NZD $15 per person, per one-way journey will apply
- when calling the Contact Centre, Air New Zealand Holidays Store or Airport service fee of NZD $35 ($60 for Honolulu & Bali) per person, per one way journey for changes made from within New Zealand. Note - if making changes from outside of New Zealand, you will be charged the local service fee applicable in the country you're calling from
- no service fee applies to changes made online using the Government Service Centre website
- where a change requires the purchase of a higher priced fare, the difference between the original fare and the upgraded fare is payable
- Business Class fares are fully refundable, unless previously upgraded from a Smart Saver fare when the amount paid for the Smart Saver fare remains non-refundable
- Tickets not transferable to another person Name changes are not permitted
- Airpoints™ members can earn Airpoints Dollars™ and Status Points.
- Child discounts do not apply.
- One infant (0 - 23 months) not requiring a seat may travel with each adult at the infant fare level (10% of the applicable adult fare (exclusive of fees & airport & government costs) for international flights), with subsequent infants travelling at the adult fare level.
- Business Class fares are one-way and may be combined with other fare types as follows:
Tasman Business Class fares
- for international travel may only be combined with Tasman, Smart Saver, Flexi or Business Class fares
- may not be combined with domestic New Zealand Smart Saver or Flexi Plus fares. Domestic New Zealand add-on fares are available for travel within New Zealand in combination with Tasman Business Class fares
- for international travel may only be combined with Pacific Smart Saver, Flexi or Business Class fares
- may not be combined with domestic New Zealand Smart Saver or Flexi Plus fares. Domestic New Zealand add-on fares are available for travel within New Zealand in combination with Pacific Business Class fares
- Bookings made online do not incur booking service fees. Please note that bookings made via Tandem Travel will incur a booking service fee calculated per person each one-way journey
Note: Sometimes there are special discounted Business Class fares available, shown as 'Business Saver' fares when booking online. These special fares are non-refundable and the same rules apply to changes as apply to Smart Saver fares.