What kind of holiday dreams do you have for 2019? Terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.1. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. The Promoter is Air New Zealand Limited and Wellington Regional Economic Development Agency (the “Promoters”). Employees of the Promoters and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoters reserve the right to verify the validity of entries.
3. To enter an eligible participant must complete the What kind of holiday dreams do you have? quiz and fill in the entry form at www.airnewzeland.co.nz/holiday-dreams. This will give the eligible participant one entry into the draw.
4. Each eligible person may enter the competition once only. The Promoters will remove duplicate entries with the first entry being the only valid entry.
5. Promotion commences 00:05am Wednesday, 19 December 2018 and closes 11:59pm Sunday, 6 January 2019. Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
6. One winner of the Promotion will be selected by random on Tuesday, 8 January 2019. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by phone or email at the contact telephone number/email address provided at the time of the promotion entry. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to Friday, 11 January 2019, then the prize is forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected at random. The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winner will receive 1,000 Airpoints Dollars™ which will be credited into their Airpoints account. Please note it may take up to 5 working days for these Airpoints Dollars™ to be reflected in the Airpoints account. Winner will need to be an existing Airpoints member, or will need to sign up for Airpoints to be eligible for the prize.
8. Prize is non-transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
10. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
11. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
13. The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.