Escape to Honolulu terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. The Promoter is Air New Zealand Limited (the “Promoter”). Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserve the right to verify the validity of entries.
3. Where the eligible participant completes their entry, and shares the Honolulu Escape image their Facebook page they will receive one additional entry into the competition.
4. To enter an eligible participant must complete the Escape to Honolulu quiz and fill in the entry form at www.airnewzealand.co.nz/honolulu-escape. This will give the eligible participant one entry into the draw.
5. Each eligible person may enter the competition once only. The Promoters will remove duplicate entries with the first entry being the only valid entry.
6. Promotion commences 00:05am Tuesday 5 February 2019 and closes 11:59pm Tuesday 12 February 2019. Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
7. One winner of the Promotion will be selected by random on Thursday 14 February 2019. Attempts will be made to notify each of the winners by phone or email at the contact telephone number/email address provided at the time of the promotion entry. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to Monday 18 February 2019, then the prize is forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected at random. The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will receive the following prize:
• Return theworks airfares for two people (travelling together) from any Air New Zealand serviced Domestic airport to Honolulu flying Air New Zealand.
• Three nights accommodation at The Laylow, Autograph Collection hotel in Waikiki – Honolulu.
9. The winner is responsible for all costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize (as stated in this clause 7), including (where applicable) transport, meal costs, spending money, accommodation resort fees, insurance and all other incidentals. The winner is also responsible for all necessary travel documents, including valid travel identification and insurance.
10. Flights and accommodation must be booked at least 30 days prior to requested travel date and no later than Wednesday 27 March 2019. Flights and accommodation are subject to booking and availability. Travel and stay will need to be completed before Wednesday 31 July 2019. Travel during New Zealand Public or School Holidays, or large events, is not permitted.
11. Travel is not permitted to commence from any origin point outside of New Zealand. Stopovers or stopovers within transit are not permitted. Prize winner and his/her guests must travel together on the same flights in both directions. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Promoter in their sole discretion. Prize is non-transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash and is available on Air New Zealand operated services only.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
14. All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand’s Conditions of Carriage. Prize travel will not be eligible to accrue Airpoints Dollars™ or Status Points and cannot be used in conjunction with Air New Zealand’s Airpoints™ Programme or any other carriers’ frequent flyer schemes.
15. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
16. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
18. The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.