Koru membership joining promotion terms and conditions
2 - 16 March 2018
- Information on how to take part in this promotion forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions and the Koru programme terms and conditions.
- Koru membership promotion applications are only open to New Zealand residents who are current Air New Zealand Airpoints members who are the named recipients of the email containing this offer sent on 2 March 2018 (the Applicants).
- Promotion conditions:
Promotion commences Friday 2 March 2018 and closes Friday 16 March 2018 (the "Promotional period"). Applications received after this closing time will be ineligible to receive the promotion offer.
- Applicants will be automatically receive the discounted Koru membership fees at the time of purchasing an eligible Koru membership with the valid Promo Code as advised within the Email during the promotional period when logged into their Airpoints account and joining online.
- The promotion offer:
- The $255 Koru Membership Joining Fee will be waived for applications received from Applicants during the Promotional Period, with the Promo Code. Members may apply for any published Individual or Senior (for those over 65yrs of age) Koru membership. Applicants may participate in this offer by using the Promo Code provided in the email and applying for Koru membership online at www.airnewzealand.co.nz/koru or through the member's Airpoints™ online account at www.airnewzealand.co.nz. Applicants may also call the Koru Contact Centre between 8.30am and 5pm Monday to Friday on 0800 736 000 quoting the Promo Code and personal Airpoints membership number. The application will be processed upon confirmation of Airpoints membership details as per Clause 2 of these terms and conditions. Koru programme terms and conditions apply.
- The discount on annual Koru membership fees are as stated within the Email the Applicant receives during the promotional period and are not able to be transferred, refunded or changed.
- Air New Zealand (the "Promoter") its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Air New Zealand reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate the promotion, or remove any entry at any time, for any reason including (without limitation) if the promotional offer is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of integrity, or proper conduct of this competition. Air New Zealand reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend the competition and/or offers at any time for whatever reason to the extent permitted by law.
- Air New Zealand assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. Air New Zealand assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand, and is not permitted by any other party to promote through their own channels or networks. Violation of this may result in the persons/parties cancellation of their Koru membership/s and Air New Zealand reserves the right to seek further advice on such violations.
- To the extent permitted by law, neither Air New Zealand nor any other person or party associated with the competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the promotional offer including for the avoidance of doubt; inability to travel or redeem the offer for any reason.
- These competition terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and the courts of New Zealand shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising there from.