Koru joining promotion & win back prize draw terms and conditions
14 – 28 November 2017
- Information on how to take part in this promotion forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- Koru promotion applications are only open to New Zealand residents who are current Air New Zealand Airpoints members who are the named recipients of the email containing this offer sent on 14 November 2017 (the Applicants).
- Promotion conditions:
Promotion commences Tuesday 14 November 2017 and closes Tuesday 28 November 2017 (the "Promotional period"). Applications received after this closing time will be ineligible to receive the promotion offer.
- Applicants name will be automatically entered into the draw once they have purchased a Koru membership with the valid Promo Code as advised within the Email during the promotional period.
- The promotion offer:
- The $255 Koru Membership Joining Fee will be waived for applications received from Applicants during the Promotional Period, with the Promo Code. Members may apply for any published Individual or Senior (for those over 65yrs of age) Koru membership. Applicants may participate in this offer by using the Promo Code provided in the email and applying for Koru membership online at www.airnewzealand.co.nz/koru or through the member's Airpoints™ online account at www.airnewzealand.co.nz. Applicants may also call the Koru Contact Centre between 8.30am and 5pm Monday to Friday on 0800 736 000 quoting the Promo Code and personal Airpoints membership number. The application will be processed upon confirmation of Airpoints membership details as per Clause 2 of these terms and conditions. Koru Programme terms and conditions apply.
- Each Applicant will go into the draw for two (2) chances to win back the value of a one year Koru membership rate valued at the Individual rate of $629 or Senior rate of $465 (the Prize) in Airpoints Dollars™.
- Air New Zealand (the "Promoter") its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Two (2) Koru members will be randomly drawn from one prize pool on 30 November 2017. Attempts will be made to notify the winners by phone at the contact telephone number provided in the member’s Airpoints account. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact a winner within 24 hours of prize being drawn, then that winner’s prize is forfeited and a further draw will be conducted. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize will be the first years Koru membership rate only (either Individual or Senior Koru membership rate) awarded to the Koru members Airpoints account in Airpoints Dollars™.
- The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be converted into cash and may not be used in conjunction with any other competition offer.
- Air New Zealand accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value and reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- Air New Zealand reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate the competition, or remove any entry at any time, for any reason including (without limitation) if the competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of integrity, or proper conduct of this competition. Air New Zealand reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend the competition and/or prizes at any time for whatever reason to the extent permitted by law.
- Air New Zealand assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. Air New Zealand assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.
- To the extent permitted by law, neither Air New Zealand nor any other person or party associated with the competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the competition or with the prize offered including for the avoidance of doubt; inability to travel or redeem the prize for any reason.
- These competition terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and the courts of New Zealand shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising there from.