Koru in the Know
World of WearableArt™ Awards Show 2017 terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents who are current Air New Zealand Koru members, and received the Koru in the Know email addressed to them from Air New Zealand on 14 June 2017 (the "Email").
- Conditions of entry, how to enter:
A participant's name will be automatically entered into the draw once they have clicked on the Enter Now registration link within the Email during the promotional period. Participation in the promotion is limited to one entry per person.
- Air New Zealand (the "Promoter"), its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies, are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Promotion commences on Wednesday 14 June 2017 and closes midnight Wednesday 28 June 2017 (the "Promotional Period"). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- One (1) Koru member will be will be randomly drawn from one prize pool on Thursday 29 June 2017. Attempts will be made to notify the winners by phone at the contact telephone number provided in the members' Airpoints accounts. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winners within 48 hours of the prize being drawn, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win the prize of two adult tickets to attend the World of WearableArt™ Show 2017 on Thursday 21 September 2017, themselves and their guest of their choice will be flown from their nearest Air New Zealand serviced airport to Wellington Domestic Airport return, and will have one nights accommodation at the InterContinental Wellington Hotel.
- The date for attendance for the World of WearableArt™ Awards Show is on Thursday 21 September 2017 and may not be changed by the winner. As third party - World of WearableArt™ Show is running the Show and providing tickets, if the Show is unable to take place as scheduled, it will not be rescheduled or offered.
- The winner is solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically included in the prize description above and that are incurred by the winner or their guest, including, without limitation, meals & drinks not otherwise included in the Prize, alcohol, transport or parking, extra flights, taxes, spending money, additional accommodation, activities, personal expenses, travel and health insurance, and any other incidentals.
- The prize is not transferable, non-refundable and cannot be converted into cash and may not be used in conjunction with any other competition offer.
- The prize must be redeemed on the dates specified in clause 8 above. If the winner is unable to attend the prize will be forfeited.
- Any changes to travel dates or additional accommodation outside the travel arrangements specified in the Travel Prize details, made by the winner which incur additional costs are to be paid by the Travel Prize winner.
- All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand's conditions of carriage. Prize travel will not be eligible to accrue Airpoints Dollars™ or Status Points and cannot be used in conjunction with Air New Zealand's Airpoints™ Programme or any other carriers' frequent flyer schemes.
- Air New Zealand accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value and reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- Air New Zealand reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate the competition, or remove any entry at any time, for any reason including (without limitation) if the competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of integrity, or proper conduct of this competition. Air New Zealand reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend the competition and/or prizes at any time for whatever reason to the extent permitted by law.
- Air New Zealand assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. Air New Zealand assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
- Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner's details and photographs for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. Please refer to Air New Zealand's privacy statement regarding the storage of personal information. Koru terms and conditions apply.
- The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.
- To the extent permitted by law, neither Air New Zealand nor any other person or party associated with the competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the competition or with the prize offered including for the avoidance of doubt; inability to travel or redeem the prize for any reason.
- These competition terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and the courts of New Zealand shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising there from.