Lounge Only membership trial
The Lounge Only membership is a paid trial offer that allows members departing on Air New Zealand domestic and regional operated flights access to Air New Zealand Domestic and Regional Lounges.
Lounge Only membership details
- Receive lounge access for member only to the following lounges when travelling on an Air New Zealand operated regional or domestic flight (with an Air New Zealand ticket and flight number)
- Air New Zealand Domestic Lounges in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch
- Air New Zealand Regional Lounges in Auckland, Hamilton, Napier, New Plymouth, Napier, Palmerston North, Nelson, Dunedin, Queenstown, and Invercargill
- Paid Membership trial is $399 for a 12 month period and is available for a limited-time only. There is no guest access with Lounge Only membership.
This membership trial is available to the recipient of the Lounge Only membership trial email invitation. As this is a trial membership product offer, we would like to find out more about your experience so we will be checking in during your membership to ask for your feedback.
To join Lounge Only membership
Call the Koru contact centre to join the Lounge Only membership trial now.
Once you have signed up with the Koru contact centre, your form of payment and terms and conditions of the membership have been accepted, your Lounge Only membership card will be processed. This will be delivered to your specified address within 5-7 working days.
If you are travelling prior to receiving your Lounge Only membership card, let the Koru contact centre team know and they will assist you.
Lounge Only member access to our lounges
Lounge Only members will need to keep their Lounge Only membership card handy to show to lounge hosts upon lounge entry.
- Air New Zealand Domestic Lounges – You will need to scan your Air New Zealand boarding pass at the pod, then display your Lounge Only membership card to the lounge hosts upon entry
- Air New Zealand Regional Lounges* – You will need to scan your Air New Zealand boarding pass at the pod, then press the ‘press for assistance’ button on the pod. A lounge host will come out to greet you, display your Lounge Only membership card to them and enter the lounge. *There is no lounge access to the Koru Express facility at Christchurch domestic airport
- Air New Zealand New Plymouth, Napier, Palmerston North and Nelson Regional Lounges – We are waiting for the pod scanner to be installed, in the meantime you will have access via the keypad located next to the lounge door entry. A lounge host will come out to greet you, display your Lounge Only membership card to them and enter the lounge. If you require access to this Regional lounge, please let us know when signing up so we can assist you with entry to this lounge
Koru contact centre
If you have a question that is not answered here, or if you have misplaced/lost your Lounge Only card, please contact our Koru contact centre:
Tel: 0800 736 000 (within NZ) or +64 9 375 0285 (outside NZ) during office hours (Mon-Fri, 9:00am - 5:00pm)
Fax: +64 9 306 5305
Mail: Koru contact centre, Private Bag 93537, Takapuna, North Shore City 0740, New Zealand
Things you need to know
All price/s quoted are in NZ dollars and are GST inclusive. It is important to note Lounge Only membership fees are not refundable should your Tier Status change to become an Airpoints™ Gold or Elite member. Your membership will run for its full term and is non-transferable.
Lounge Only membership benefit available to members when travelling on an Air New Zealand regional or domestic operated flight (with an Air New Zealand ticket and flight number).
To protect your credit card safety please refrain from sending your credit card details by email or fax. Part payment is currently unavailable, if paying by Airpoints Dollars™ you must have the full balance required available in your Airpoints account at the time of joining.
* There is no lounge access to the Koru Express facility at Christchurch domestic airport.
Lounge Only members may utilise an eVoucher for a guest (including children aged 2 years and over) however as per eVoucher terms and conditions this is subject to space in the lounge on the day.