2020 Loyalty Study promotion terms and conditions
Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
Entry is only open to residents in New Zealand aged 18 years or over.
Conditions of entry:
1. How to enter: An eligible participant will be entered into the draw after completing a 2020 Loyalty Study survey during the Promotional Period following receipt by the eligible participant of an email request to complete such survey from the Promoter. The email request will contain reference to this promotion.
2. Completion of the survey will give the eligible participant one (1) entry into the promotion. Participation in the promotion is limited to one entry per person, irrespective of the number of surveys completed.
3. Air New Zealand (the "Promoter") its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
4. The promotion commences at 12:01 am 5 October 2020 and closes at 11:59 pm on 30 November 2020 (the "Promotional Period"). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
5. Three (3) winners will be randomly drawn from one prize pool on 7 December 2020 at 2pm. Attempts will be made to notify the winners by email at the contact email address provided upon completion of the survey. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner within one (1) month of the draw, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The first valid entry drawn will win a $1,000 NZD eGift card from GiftPay. The second and third valid entries drawn will win a $500 NZD eGift card from GiftPay each. The winners are responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included (as stated in this clause).
7. The prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
10. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
11. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
12. The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. The personal information may also be used by the Promoter if the Customer opts in to match their survey answers with their information. Please refer to Air New Zealand’s Privacy Statement at www.airnewzealand.co.nz/privacy regarding the collection, use, disclosure and storage of personal information.
13. The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.