Mobile Hold terms and conditions
Paying for your booking with internet banking is currently not available with mobile booking. Air New Zealand can reserve fares for your selected itinerary at the displayed price for one hour so that you have time to complete your booking on a desktop or tablet device.
You'll have 1 hour to confirm your booking by paying for your fares in full. If you decide that you no longer want those flights, simply do nothing and they will cancel automatically.
Terms and conditions
- Mobile Hold is only available for certain Air New Zealand operated flights booked online on the Air New Zealand website and booked more than 3 hours prior to the intended departure time. Whether Mobile Hold is available for your itinerary will depend on your fare conditions and itinerary.
- Mobile Hold is not available to reserve grabaseat fares or fares that:
- require or contain a promo code; or
- have a "deal" flag attached to them in mobile booking.
- Once you have completed the hold on your mobile device your selected fares (the Reserved Fares) will be reserved for the flight, date, price and number of passengers you have selected. You cannot change these details after you've paid the Fare Hold Fee.
- The Reserved Fares will be held for you complete the hold on your mobile device and shall expire 1 hour later. If you do not return to pay for the Reserved Fares in full before the expiry of the Reserved Period, your booking will be cancelled.
- Reserved Fares will be held for you for the Reserved Period. At any time during the Reserved Period you can confirm and pay for your booking by; (i) the link provided in Mobile Hold confirmation email; (ii) retrieving your booking from the "Manage Bookings" section on the Air New Zealand website.
- Reserved Fares cannot be changed during the Reserved Period. If you need to change your Reserved Fares, you will need to let your booking lapse and make a new booking.