OneSmart™ Load promotion terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over, who are current Air New Zealand Airpoints™ members and either hold an Airpoints Card with OneSmart functionality and/or have a OneSmart Account.
- Conditions of Entry:
All eligible participants who load a minimum of NZ $1,000 equivalent directly into one or more foreign currencies into their OneSmart Account during the Promotional Period will receive Airpoints Dollars calculated as follows:
- NZ$1,000 to NZ$1,999 equivalent will receive 10 Airpoints Dollars;
- NZ$2,000 to NZ$2,999 equivalent will receive 25 Airpoints Dollars;
- NZ$3,000 or more equivalent will receive 50 Airpoints Dollars.
The "Promotional Period" starts at 00.01 on 9 April and ends at 23.59 on 31 May 2018.
The applicable Airpoints Dollars will be credited to the Airpoints Account linked to the relevant OneSmart Account six to eight weeks after the end of the Promotional Period. This offer is limited to one eligible transaction per person. The Airpoints Dollars will be applied on the largest eligible load made during the Promotional Period.
Any portion of funds loaded into New Zealand Dollars will be excluded from the eligible amount. Any reversed Online Loads, funds transferred to another currency balance or another member's OneSmart Card, or cashing out your OneSmart Card balance will be excluded from this promotion.
Any eligible participants that do not want to participate in this promotion can email email@example.com requesting that they be removed from this promotion. Any requests must be received during the Promotional Period.
- The prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Please refer to Air New Zealand's Privacy statement regarding the use, disclosure and storage of personal information.
- Airpoints Terms and Conditions and OneSmart Terms and Conditions apply.
- The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.