Air New Zealand Airpoints™ expands with five new partners
The five new businesses are:
- Risk insurance provider AIA New Zealand (which is currently seeking approval to complete the acquisition of Sovereign Insurance), which is rolling out Airpoints Dollar earning to new customers from today and existing customers from later this year
- Quest Apartment Hotels, which has 34 properties throughout New Zealand and Fiji, is now offering Airpoints Dollars on all accommodation spend
- Aelia Duty Free, which is already offering Airpoints Dollar earning to customers at Auckland, Queenstown and Dunedin Airports
- Audiology providers Bay Audiology and Dilworth Hearing, which will join from later this year, offering Airpoints Dollar earning in clinics throughout New Zealand
- Construction and mining supplier Komatsu, which will be offering Airpoints Dollar earning through the Airpoints for Business programme from next month
Air New Zealand General Manager Loyalty Mark Street says the addition of five new partners to the programme is good news for members and follows a period of rapid expansion.
"These businesses join 63 other bank, retail and travel partners covering a wide range of household and business spend categories including New World, Harvey Norman, Mercury, Mitre 10, Z Energy, Macpac which have all joined within the past two years," says Mr Street.
Air New Zealand Airpoints is New Zealand’s most rewarding loyalty programme with more than 2.8 million members. In the past year more than one million flights and purchases from the Airpoints Store were enjoyed by members using their Airpoints Dollars.
Visit our Airpoints partners page for the full list of Airpoints retail partners.
Issued by Air New Zealand Communications.
About Star Alliance
The Star Alliance network was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer worldwide reach, recognition and seamless service to the international traveller. Its acceptance by the market has been recognized by numerous awards, including the Air Transport World Market Leadership Award and Best Airline Alliance by both Business Traveller Magazine and Skytrax. The member airlines are: Adria Airways, Aegean Airlines, Air Canada, Air China, Air India, Air New Zealand, ANA, Asiana Airlines, Austrian, Avianca, Avianca Brasil, Brussels Airlines, Copa Airlines, Croatia Airlines, EGYPTAIR, Ethiopian Airlines, EVA Air, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Scandinavian Airlines, Shenzhen Airlines, Singapore Airlines, South African Airways, SWISS, TAP Portugal, Turkish Airlines, THAI and United. Overall, the Star Alliance network currently offers more than 18,400 daily flights to 1,300 airports in 191 countries. Further connecting flights are offered by Star Alliance Connecting Partner, Juneyao Airlines.