#ProjectBlackout competition terms & conditions
1. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over (“Eligible Persons”). Air New Zealand (the “Promoter”) its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries
3. Conditions of Entry:
Entry in to the Project Blackout competition requires an Eligible Person to book and pay for any Air New Zealand ticket from New Zealand through the Air New Zealand website, contact centre or travel agent during the Promotional Period and include the promo code (LONDON, STEVE, AIRPOINTS, JERSEY) associated with the prize of your choice. Grabaseat (F Class) fares are not included within this competition.
4. There is a limit of one entry per booking. Cancelled bookings made during the Promotional Period will be ineligible for entry into the promotion.
5. Promotion commences 00:01 Wednesday 14 June 2017 and closes 23:59 Tuesday 11 July 2017 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
6. The winners will be randomly drawn from one prize pool per prize on Thursday 31 August 2017. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by phone or email at the contact telephone number or email address provided at the time of the promotion entry. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to Thursday 7 September 2017, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
7. The first valid entry drawn will win the prize of:
Prize one: Return Economy flights for four to London with Air New Zealand, three nights’ accommodation in London and match tickets to the All Blacks vs The Barbarians. The winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included (as stated in this clause 8), including (where applicable) transport, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals. Winners will need to arrive before Friday 3 November 2017. All Blacks experience includes a meet and greet, Friday 3 November 2017. Meet and greet will not be with the full All Blacks squad. Flight times and dates are subject to availability.
Prize two: Lunch for two with Steve Hansen in Christchurch. If necessary, prize will include return domestic flights from any Air New Zealand serviced domestic airport to Christchurch and one night accommodation. Prize will need to be taken after 30 November 2017. Date is subject to change based on availability. The winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included (as stated in this clause 8), including (where applicable) transport, meal costs (other than lunch specified in the prize), spending money, insurance and all other incidentals.
Prize three: 10,000 Airpoints Dollars which will be credited into their Airpoints account. Please note it may take up to 5 working days for these Airpoints Dollars to be reflected in the Airpoints account. Winner will need to be an existing Airpoints member, or will need to sign up for Airpoints to be eligible for the prize.
Prize four: One of fifty exclusive All Blacks special edition tour jerseys. Prize winner will not be able to select jersey size. Once draw is complete jersey will be couriered to prize winners.
8. The prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
11. All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand’s Conditions of Carriage, to view visit https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/conditions-of-carriage. Prize travel will not be eligible to accrue Airpoints Dollars™ or Status Points and cannot be used in conjunction with Air New Zealand’s Airpoints™ Programme or any other carriers’ frequent flyer schemes.
12. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion. Entries into this promotion will be stored only in the Air New Zealand booking database.
13. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
15. The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.