Be in to win Rippa prizes terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over (“Eligible Persons”). Air New Zealand (the “Promoter”) its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
3. Conditions of Entry:
Entry in to the Rippa prizes competition requires an Eligible Person to book and pay for a New Zealand/domestic Air New Zealand ticket from New Zealand through the Air New Zealand website, contact centre or travel agent during the Promotional Period then enter their details including their booking reference on one of the chosen prize pages (Tokyo, Jersey, Airpoints).
4. There is a limit of one entry per booking. Cancelled bookings made during the Promotional Period will be ineligible for entry into the promotion.
5. Promotion commences 00:01 Wednesday 12 September 2018 and closes 23:59 Sunday 30 September 2018 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
6. The winners will be randomly drawn from one prize pool per prize on Tuesday 2 October 2018. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by phone or email at the contact telephone number or email address provided at the time of the promotion entry. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to Friday 5 October 2018, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
7. The first valid entry drawn will win the prize of:
• Return Air New Zealand Economy flights for four to Tokyo leaving Auckland on Thursday 1 November 2018 at 9.50am on NZ99 and returning on Sunday 4 November 2018 at 6.30pm on NZ90 (arrives in Auckland on Monday 4 November at 9am)
• Three nights’ accommodation for four at The Westin Tokyo including daily breakfast
• Eve of Test Experience including canapés, entertainment and guest speakers
• Match tickets for four to the All Blacks vs Japan on Saturday 3 November 2018
• Return game day transfers
• Tokyo Airport transfers
The winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included (as stated in this clause 8), including (where applicable) transport, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals. Winners will need to make their own way to Auckland Airport on Thursday 1 November 2018 and their own way home on Monday 5 November 2018. Flight times and dates are subject to availability.
Prize two: One of twenty All Blacks Performance Home Jerseys. Prize winner will not be able to select jersey size. Once draw is complete jersey will be couriered to prize winners.
Prize three: 5,000 Airpoints Dollars which will be credited into their Airpoints account. Please note it may take up to 5 working days for these Airpoints Dollars to be reflected in the Airpoints account. Winner will need to be an existing Airpoints member, or will need to sign up for Airpoints to be eligible for the prize.
8. The prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
11. All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand’s Conditions of Carriage, to view visit https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/conditions-of-carriage. Prize travel will not be eligible to accrue Airpoints Dollars™ or Status Points and cannot be used in conjunction with Air New Zealand’s Airpoints™ Programme or any other carriers’ frequent flyer schemes.
12. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion. Entries into this promotion will be stored only in the Air New Zealand booking database.
13. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
15. The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.