Unlock Santa Monica Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Air New Zealand Limited of 185 Fanshawe Street, Auckland, New Zealand (the “Promoter”). The Rewards are supplied by Santa Monica Travel & Tourism of 2427 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90405, USA (the "Supplier").
- The title of the promotion is Unlock Santa Monica (the “Promotion”).
- The Promotion will run from 12 September 2016 to the earlier of: a) 31 March 2017; or b) until all available Rewards have been utilised (the “Promotion Period”).
- The Rewards
Air New Zealand customers, who present proof of their Air New Zealand booking from New Zealand to LAX, during the Promotion Period, will be eligible for a Silver reward (while stocks last) (“Silver Reward”). The Silver Reward includes a Downtown Santa Monica Visitors Rewards Booklet, a Santa Monica Place Visitors Reward Card and a one-day unlimited LA Metro pass.
- Air New Zealand customers, who present proof of their Air New Zealand booking from New Zealand to LAX as well as proof of their Santa Monica Hotel booking, during the Promotion Period, will be eligible for a Gold reward (while stocks last)(“Gold Reward”). The Gold Reward includes a Downtown Santa Monica Visitors Rewards Booklet, a Santa Monica Place Visitors Reward Card, a one-day unlimited LA Metro pass and a two-day Go Los Angeles card.
- Claiming Rewards
To collect a Silver Reward or a Gold Reward (together “Rewards”), eligible Air New Zealand customers must visit one of the following visitor centres (each a “Participating Visitor centre”):
- Main Visitor Information centre 2427 Main Street Santa Monica, CA 90405 Toll Free: (800) 544-5319 Phone: (310) 393-7593 Fax: (310) 319-6273 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Monday through Friday 9am to 5:30pm Saturday through Sunday 9am to 5pm
- Visitor Information Kiosk Located in Palisades Park 1400 Ocean Avenue Santa Monica, CA 90401 Open daily 9am to 5pm
- Visitor Information Cart Located on the 1300 Block of Third Street Promenade (across from Foot Locker) Sunday through Thursday 11am to 9pm Friday through Saturday 11am to 10pm
- Pier shop and visitor centre 200 Santa Monica Pier Santa Monica, CA 90401 Open daily 11am to 7pm (Hours of operation may be extended or shortened due to special events or staffing needs)
- To claim a Silver Reward at a Participating Visitor centre, an Air New Zealand customer must provide their Air New Zealand boarding pass showing travel from New Zealand to LAX during the Promotion Period and provide the date of their departure from LAX.
- To claim a Gold Reward at a Participating Visitor centre, an Air New Zealand customer must provide their Air New Zealand boarding pass showing travel from New Zealand to LAX during the Promotion Period and provide the date of their departure from LAX, in addition to the name of their Hotel in Santa Monica, the hotel booking confirmation number, check in and check out dates and details of the website or travel agency the hotel was booked through.
- Only one Reward, either a Silver Reward or a Gold Reward is available per eligible boarding pass. Children under the age of three are not eligible to receive a Gold Reward.
- Data Protection
By submitting your eligibility details to the Supplier at a Participating Visitor centre, you agree that the Supplier and/or the Promoter may use your name, town or county of residence for research purposes and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- By submitting your eligibility details to the Supplier at a Participating Visitor centre, you agree that any personal information provided by you to claim a Reward may be held and used only by the Promoter or the Supplier and its agents and suppliers to administer the Promotion.
Rewards are subject to availability.
- There is no cash alternative for a Reward. Merchandise sold at the Visitor Centres cannot be redeemed as an alternative for a Reward.
- An eligible boarding pass is required only as proof of purchase and will be returned to the participant.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- The Rewards are supplied by the Supplier and are provided by third parties. Each component of the Silver Reward and the Gold Reward will be subject to their own terms and conditions of use.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Rewards with an alternative of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this Promotion or with any Rewards offered.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter or the Supplier may, at their sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by New Zealand Law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.