Share and be in to win Terms and Conditions (the “Competition”)
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the Competition is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over who are current Air New Zealand AirpointsTM members (an “Eligible Entrant”). You may sign up as an Airpoints member in order to be eligible for entry in the Competition.
- Conditions of Entry:
To enter the Competition, Eligible Entrants are required to share a USA travel tip from the USA the Kiwi way campaign website to their personal Facebook page timeline.
There is no limit to the number of entries per Eligible Entrant, provided all conditions of entry are met.
- There will be five (5) winners selected throughout the Promotional Period. Each winner will receive a prize of one hundred (100) Airpoints Dollars (the “Prize”).
- Air New Zealand, its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter the Competition. Air New Zealand reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- The Competition commences at 00:05am 17 April 2017 and closes 59pm 25 May 2017 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- There will be five winners chosen throughout the Promotional Period. One winner will be chosen randomly on each of the following dates at 10.00am; Friday 28th April, Friday 5th May, Friday 12th May, Friday 19th May and Friday 26th Attempts will be made to notify each winner by email and/or direct message on Facebook. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to the relevant Friday at 5.00pm, then the prize is forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected by the judges. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable.
- Air New Zealand accepts no responsibility for any variation in Prize value.
- Air New Zealand reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- Air New Zealand assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. Air New Zealand assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Competition. Entries into this Competition will be stored in the Air New Zealand booking database.
- Air New Zealand shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this Competition or with any Prize offered.
- The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.