Shrunk Fares Game Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.1. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over (“Eligible Persons”). Air New Zealand (the “Promoter”) its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
3. To enter, an eligible participant must complete the game at airnzshrunkfares.co.nz and follow the prompts to enter their details. This will give the eligible participant one entry into the draw. Each eligible person may play the game to enter as many times as they like.
4. Where the eligible participant completes their entry and shares the game on their Facebook page, they will receive one entry into a second prize draw. Each eligible person may only share their entry once for one entry into the second prize draw. Duplicate entries will be deleted with only the first entry being valid.
5. Promotion commences 00:01 Wednesday 27 February 2019 and closes 23:59 Monday 18 March 2019 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
a) 10 winners of the Promotion each day during the Promotional Period will be randomly selected to win 100 Airpoints Dollars™.
b) At the end of the Promotional Period, one winner will be randomly selected to win 5,000 Airpoints Dollars™.
c) At the end of the Promotional Period, one other winner will be randomly selected from the group of participants who shared the game on their Facebook page to win 5,000 Airpoints Dollars™.
Attempts will be made to notify the winner by phone or email at the contact telephone number or email address provided at the time of the promotion entry. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to Friday 29 March 2019, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
7. The prizes are as follows:
• Daily prize: 10 x 100 Airpoints Dollars™ daily for up to 20 days
• Major prize #1: 5,000 Airpoints Dollars™
• Major prize #2: 5,000 Airpoints Dollars™
8. The prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable. It may take up to 5 working days for these Airpoints Dollars to be reflected in the Airpoints account. Winner will need to be an existing Airpoints member, or will need to sign up for Airpoints to be eligible for the prize.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
11. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion. Entries into this promotion will be stored only in the Air New Zealand booking database.
12. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
14. The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.