UK Europe OneSmart™Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over, with an activated OneSmart™ card at the time of travel(“Eligible Persons”). Air New Zealand Limited (the “Promoter”) its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
3. Promotion commences 00:01 Monday 4 September 2017 and closes 23:59 Monday 2 October 2017 (the “Promotional Period”). Bookings made after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
4. Conditions of Entry:
Entry in to the ‘UK Europe OneSmart™’ competition requires an Eligible Person to book and pay for any return Air New Zealand ticketed flight to the United Kingdom or Europe through the Air New Zealand website, contact centre or travel agent during the Promotional Period. Entry into the promotion is automatic. If you do not wish to participate in the promotion, you can send a request to email@example.com or Air New Zealand Competitions, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand before the close of the Promotional Period to be excluded from the promotion.
5. There is no limit to the number of entries per Eligible Person, provided all conditions of entry are met. Bookings cancelled during the Promotional Period will be ineligible for entry into the promotion.
6. Travel must be completed between 27th November 2017 and 20 June 2018. (the “Travel Period”). Bookings made for travel outside the Travel Period will be ineligible for entry. If travel is not completed, then the prize will be forfeited.
7. 25 winners will be randomly drawn from the prize pool at 9:00 am on 11 October 2017. Attempts will be made to notify each winner by phone at the contact telephone number or by email at the email address provided in the booking. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact any winner prior to 9:00 am on 25 October 2017, then that individual’s prizes will be forfeited and a further draw will be conducted and the prize re-allocated. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. 25 winners will each receive a prize of NZD$2,000.00 loaded to a OneSmart™ card on the departure day of their relevant entry flight booking. The prize will be awarded to the primary person in the booking, who must be an Eligible Person. Please note it may take up to 2 working days for the prize to be reflected on the OneSmart™ card. Winners will need to be an existing OneSmart™ card holder, or will need to sign up for a OneSmart™ card to be eligible for the prize. Winners who are new OneSmart cardholders must allow up to 4 weeks from sign up for their card to arrive and activate their OneSmart account. In the event that the participant cannot activate their card for any reason, then the prize will be forfeited.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
11. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion. Entries into this promotion will be stored only in the Air New Zealand booking database.
12. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
14. The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.
15. OneSmart is an unsecured debt security issued by Travelex Card Services Limited (the “Issuer”), a member of the Travelex Group. OneSmart is not guaranteed by any member of the Travelex Group or any other entity. A Product Disclosure Statement (“PDS”) in respect of OneSmart is available at 15. www.airnzonesmart.co.nz. Information has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider the appropriateness of the information about the OneSmart facility before making any decisions about whether to acquire or continue using the prepaid facility. MasterCard® and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.